I've Just Seen a Face - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you when we were discussing another issue we covered in my class? :) We watched a movie in my class called "Murder in Purdah" and the discussion wasn't as long and intense as usual because you weren't here :wink:

Where were you when we were discussing another issue we covered in my class? :) We watched a movie in my class called "Murder in Purdah" and the discussion wasn't as long and intense as usual because you weren't here :wink:

What day was that again; I was doing some work but can't remember what for

I made a joke comment on it the next day though :wink:

It was last Monday when we watched the film. Let's discuss it now??!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I have no idea what I was doing :lol:

I don't really know what to say on it...

It's just beyond belief that people could even say women are God's biggest mistake; I mean unless their argument is that the human race has ruined the world (which is thanks to women giving birth); then their statement is just...beyond belief...

See, their argument is, women are wanton nymphos, and if they are allowed freedom, they will of course and inevitably have affairs or worse, dare to marry someone of their own choice. Why is why they are not allowed to leave house at all, and if they EVER do, they are made to wear the full burkha with only their eyes showing, lest they attract someone.

:|

Btw guys, I have a brand new three day old niece:

rbl8cj.jpg

Beautiful baby :cute::cute:

See, their argument is, women are wanton nymphos, and if they are allowed freedom, they will of course and inevitably have affairs or worse, dare to marry someone of their own choice. Why is why they are not allowed to leave house at all, and if they EVER do, they are made to wear the full burkha with only their eyes showing, lest they attract someone.

:|

What I think annoys me about this is it is said by Men; men who had a 50/50 chance of being born women...That's why it's so stupid, there was a equal chance of them being born men but because they got heads instead of tails they deserve that kind of treatment?

Wild :hyper:

What I think annoys me about this is it is said by Men; men who had a 50/50 chance of being born women...That's why it's so stupid, there was a equal chance of them being born men but because they got heads instead of tails they deserve that kind of treatment?

Wild :hyper:

What sickens me is that they claim falsely that it is all religion based. Apparently the Quran states that women can't marry of their own choice, can't be allowed freedom :blahblah:

Nowhere in the Quran is there even a remote suggestion of this bullshit; it's all uneducated men twisting the ideas to suit themselves.

What sickens me is that they claim falsely that it is all religion based. Apparently the Quran states that women can't marry of their own choice, can't be allowed freedom :blahblah:

Nowhere in the Quran is there even a remote suggestion of this bullshit; it's all uneducated men twisting the ideas to suit themselves.

Remember the part of the bible were god destroys an entire city for being gay? I mean how dare they commit gay rape, if they raped women I'm sure God would of loved that

Twisting religious texts is what religious groups do best

Really cute baby Zee :)

Remember the part of the bible were god destroys an entire city for being gay? I mean how dare they commit gay rape, if they raped women I'm sure God would of loved that

Twisting religious texts is what religious groups do best

Really cute baby Zee :)

Thank you :) She's not mine though... yet. :shifty: When I go home next summer I will kidnap her and bring her back with me. :whistle:

About homosexuality; that really confuses me - the views that religion has on it. I mean every religion condemns it saying it's not natural and all. If it wasn't how come it's there and has been there for thousands of years, and why has God created people who are gay? I don't get it - what do you think?

I just hope they don't name the poor baby some New-Agey new fangled name :lol: There's been plenty of those around lately :tsk:

Wild where the heck have you been you little sweetie?

Thank you :) She's not mine though... yet. :shifty: When I go home next summer I will kidnap her and bring her back with me. :whistle:

About homosexuality; that really confuses me - the views that religion has on it. I mean every religion condemns it saying it's not natural and all. If it wasn't how come it's there and has been there for thousands of years, and why has God created people who are gay? I don't get it - what do you think?

She will be yours one way or another Zee :wink:

Even if Homosexuality isn't natural; neither is organised religion, or planes or stone buildings...it's such a dumb argument...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom