I've got Rage and so can you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm literally spraying blood at the computer screen as I type this guys (the tell-tale burst eyeball is there up close and personal)!

I'm haemmoraggggggging with mindless knuckle-crunching rage, I am afraid to say, guys.

You could say I've got a case of the Mondays, in so far as it's NOT MONDAY!!!!

Rage! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

I recently took a job with the administration of Stephen Harper and now I'm busy spreading Rage amongst my co-workers here in head office! Boy this crowd was placid but you should see them now

Black filing cabinet concertina out of 30th storey windows, like so mmuch lethal confetttttttttttttti.

Massive out of control slavish rage. And the cops are getting it too.

All order is breaking down. DIscipline cannot hold.

This much rage should be scientifically impossible in one person.

Oh forfsake Kieran, have you tried sadness yet? let's go for a little variety here and switch up the emotion. you can still have all your blood and burst eyeballs with sadness you know.

Kieran McConville said:
I'm literally spraying blood at the computer screen as I type this guys (the tell-tale burst eyeball is there up close and personal)!

I'm haemmoraggggggging with mindless knuckle-crunching rage, I am afraid to say, guys.

You could say I've got a case of the Mondays, in so far as it's NOT MONDAY!!!!

Rage! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

I recently took a job with the administration of Stephen Harper and now I'm busy spreading Rage amongst my co-workers here in head office! Boy this crowd was placid but you should see them now

Black filing cabinet concertina out of 30th storey windows, like so mmuch lethal confetttttttttttttti.

Massive out of control slavish rage. And the cops are getting it too.

All order is breaking down. DIscipline cannot hold.

This much rage should be scientifically impossible in one person.

what happens when two people of equal rage meet?

why, stay tuned to fox and find out!

seriously, you have no idea how i suffer. none. i'm an exploding supernova of despair and agony, and i promise you kieran, my rage will encapsulate and devour yours to form the most formidable atavistic fury ever known to anything anywhere at any time here or anywhere else in this universe or any other.

no, no, no:no:

two people with rage do not see each other, they spread it to other unaffected people.

there's a long way to go so no worries:shrug:

i though rage was against the machines? Hahahah!

wait...i know...rage is that sound coming from the edge since he is on fire! PURE MOLTEN METAL MAN! on fire! CALL 911 EDGE IS ON FIRE!!!

LOLOL

XO

Hey JessicAnn, do you ever have these little inside jokes about u2 that you share with your u2 friends that nobody else knows about ;)

Thats what we just did JA, you and me :drool: :drool: :drool:

The capital R-A now take it to the G-E
I bring the things to light, but you still can't see me
I flow like a monthly you can't cramp my style
For those that try to punk me here's a Pamprin child

Mrs. Garrison said:
Hey JessicAnn, do you ever have these little inside jokes about u2 that you share with your u2 friends that nobody else knows about ;)

Thats what we just did JA, you and me :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love you too Mrs. G.

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom