iTunes problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I'm not sure if this is the wrong forum. Sorry if it is.

I just moved back into my dorm for RA training on Wednesday. I've been using iTunes on the network, downloading stuff at blinding speed, no problems.

Now the football players are here, and I can't connect to the music store... PERIOD. The internet is still flying and I'm getting into websites crazy fast and downloading big files with no problems... but I can't get into iTunes. It's not a firewall issue, I've checked the settings. Just curious if anyone else on a network has had this problem?

I would try and help if you could give a better description of your problem.....It seems your relating the football players to iTunes being uunable to connect?:huh:

It seems that way because there are loads more people using the network. It was the same way last semester until everyone started going home. I got faster downloads on Itunes on my 56k at home.

UnforgettableLemon said:
I'm not sure if this is the wrong forum. Sorry if it is.

It could probably go in Music On The Internet, but that's more of a place for requesting U2 stuff, so I moved it to B&C. You'll probably get a better response here anyway.

My computer does the same at work. It will load up the front page of the music store and then never move or open anything else again. I dont know what the deal is, I figured it had something to do with my company's network settings.

That's what's weird... it takes FOREVER to load up the main page... then the searches go by a little more quickly... and then the downloads are atrocious.

I am having problems along these same lines... I can move through the music store okay... but I can NEVER access my shopping cart!

I hate to buy by one-click because I'm one of those people who have to pick up a bunch of cds and then wander around the music store deciding which ones I want to buy...

Sorry I can't be of any help... I have tried everything and mine is still not working

Back
Top Bottom