ITunes/iPod question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
This is a call Bono made in the middle of the night to a woman who was organizing a fan event. He was supposed to call her earlier but he'd forgotten so he left her this message on her answering machine. He sounds very sleepy throughout the message.

"Kim, it's Bono...um......I got a message to call you i think...you've got something on this this evening. I've just been asleep in bed and i woke up and thought, "there's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you...Into the Heart." So, um, guess it must be too late. (yawn) oh boy, i'm talkin' in my sleep here. But what i will do is call tomorrow. I think it's Saturday and Sunday. Everybody is getting together so maybe we can set up something for tomorrow...I'll call around lunchtime tomorrow. (end of message)

Second message immediately following in MacPhisto voice:

sings, "into the heart of a child, I can stay awhile. Oh yes, Oh yes, I can stay awhile my arse. Hello boys, hello girls...MacPhisto here. Innocence has turned to experience... and you? Decadence? oh no. YOu wouldn't know the meaning of the word. I, on the other hand know rather alot of the subject, which i believe has to do with the sweet aroma of spoiled opportunity. That's where I am right now. I'm just about to taste of it..."

:drool:

I was at that fanfest thing (InTO the Heart 2004) and we all gathered around like complete :nerd:'s to listen to it. It was quite :combust: :drool:.

Wow this thread sure has taken off. I'm very impressed with the manual update option as I just want to add a few songs every now and then.

Putting album art on doesn't really appeal to me, but it is fun to put the text and everything. I'm sure I said that Zoostation was from Oivey Mama :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I was at that fanfest thing (InTO the Heart 2004) and we all gathered around like complete :nerd:'s to listen to it. It was quite :combust: :drool:.

It's the yawn that gets me... :combust: Wow, how did she convince him to CALL her??? (and yes, I'm aware I've utterly Pleba-fied this thread but I have other relevant questions)

So I have an odd thing happening on my iPod. It says on my computer "iPod transfer complete" or something like that, but on the iPod itself the "do not disconnect" message stays up forever.

Also, for those of you with the video (30GB) iPod, does it take a long time for photos and large videos to download (or is it upload?)

I have that happen when I have it set on manual. Down on the bottom right hand corner of iTunes there should be an icon that says eject iPod or something along that line. :)

Last edited:
ruffian said:
This is a call Bono made in the middle of the night to a woman who was organizing a fan event. He was supposed to call her earlier but he'd forgotten so he left her this message on her answering machine. He sounds very sleepy throughout the message.

"Kim, it's Bono...um......I got a message to call you i think...you've got something on this this evening. I've just been asleep in bed and i woke up and thought, "there's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you...Into the Heart." So, um, guess it must be too late. (yawn) oh boy, i'm talkin' in my sleep here. But what i will do is call tomorrow. I think it's Saturday and Sunday. Everybody is getting together so maybe we can set up something for tomorrow...I'll call around lunchtime tomorrow. (end of message)

Second message immediately following in MacPhisto voice:

sings, "into the heart of a child, I can stay awhile. Oh yes, Oh yes, I can stay awhile my arse. Hello boys, hello girls...MacPhisto here. Innocence has turned to experience... and you? Decadence? oh no. YOu wouldn't know the meaning of the word. I, on the other hand know rather alot of the subject, which i believe has to do with the sweet aroma of spoiled opportunity. That's where I am right now. I'm just about to taste of it..."

:drool:

You certainly didn't have to type all that! Many thanks though, I was curious and wasn't about to ask my husband to listen and write it down for me! :wink:

ruffian said:

It's the yawn that gets me... :combust: Wow, how did she convince him to CALL her??? (and yes, I'm aware I've utterly Pleba-fied this thread but I have other relevant questions)

So I have an odd thing happening on my iPod. It says on my computer "iPod transfer complete" or something like that, but on the iPod itself the "do not disconnect" message stays up forever.

Also, for those of you with the video (30GB) iPod, does it take a long time for photos and large videos to download (or is it upload?)

My usb port was messing up mega the other day. I had to disconnect and had to reset my iPod. :madwife:

I have no godly idea how the call happened, but it was AMAZING. Just the fact that the man would take five minutes to call an organizer of a fan event speaks volumes. :up:

Back
Top Bottom