iTunes for Windows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I just downloaded this and at the very least it seems like a good program for organizing all your music. Plus they have many radio stations and the store seems to have some cool features. Like the U2 page had a link to a bio, their website, and the video for elctrical storm...

The best part of the program is it's free.

I haven't purchased anything to download yet, but this is this first time I've actually considered spening money on downloading music off the net.

So I think this is a pretty good idea and I'm glad to see at least a few people in the music industry have a clue at how to use the internet for good, instead of fearing it.

So does anybody else use/enjoy this program?

it will have to come really highly recommended by a trustworthy source in order for me to consider it. and even then i don't know....

im not a trustworthy source?

and bono also highly recommends it, you dont trust bono???

you weren't raving about it though. i expect more !'s out of you.

as for bono, don't know the guy. i guess i can say i don't know you either, but atleast i've had a conversatoin with you.

Last edited:
I've had it for years (use a Mac), and I really like it. Great layout, easy to use, very convenient and the music store is really cool. Even if you don't buy too many songs or albums, it's great because it gives you 30 second clips of every song on there, so you can browse genres, listen to free 30 second clips of each song (MUCH faster than listening to clips at Amazon or other online music stores), and then if you like it either buy the song or go out and buy the cd. It's actually a great tool for discovering new music. 5 major labels, plus more and more independent labels signing on by the day. Plus exclusive tracks from some of the more popular artists.

I highly recommend it. :up: :up:

me. i downloaded it the day it came out, cuz i saw how cool of a program it was for mac. i've yet to buy any songs or albums, but i think it's more of the case of imagining you're in a candy store, with tons and tons of candy you love. now you can't pick too much cuz you don't have a lot of money, so it's impossible to pick and you probably walk out with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom