It's Whack!! .......... Fictional Characters #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Dude

TheDude.jpg

:love::love:

continuing . . .

Ebenezeer Scrooge

293949076_92dd0b3006.jpg

Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) ............................ Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

lucius.jpg

^, ^^ I didn't think you would :)

Elvira

elvira-pumpkin.jpg

Did ya notice those pumpkins? :D

This is the one who probably made me look how I look and into Halloween all year round. I used to sneak downstairs in the 80's to watch her midnight show. She came into my record store about 4 years ago to promote some new B- movie she was doing. And pretty much all the girls tried to take me in the back room cause they knew I would have a heart attack!

I have a problem with the "Y" so I am gonna pass

:giggle:

:reject:

They're really bloody hard I know . . . you could always use one that's been used before (like a certain fellow who has a best friend called boo boo :D) orrrrrrrrr . . . you could be Dastardley yourself and use another letter from his name . . . I know its been done before :whistle: and nothing really bad happened :wink:

ps . . . :love: your sig

This had to happen eventually. Like the Celebrity Star game, certain letters just have to have repeats to keep the game moving. Like Yul Brenner, Yo Yo Ma, Yanni, etc...... So go ahead and repeat, I'm just glad people are playing :D

I'll repeat now :)

Yoda

Oh yeah i did! :D

Richard the Copy Guy................... (SNL) (ok I know I'm repeating some from the old thread tonight, but I'm feelin lazy :shifty: )

richardthecopyguyRobSchneider.jpg

The Rickster. Makin' copies :) Don't remember him being used, but repeats gotta happen sometimes. I'm just plain tired, gotta get to sleep soon :mad: Get to stay up late tomorrow :hyper: Maybe you'll be around :)

I'll use the D

Dr No

dn-2-4338-dr-no.jpg

Back
Top Bottom