IT'S TIME TO LIME!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
OK, let me break this down for you fools. (Yeah - I said it. Don't give me that look!) I have a week and a half of classes, then two weeks of finals. It's been mid eighties all week, the learning has been difficult, and I'm monna have a damn Corona. How you gonna look at me like that? Are you a parrot? Do you have a sombrero? I DIN'T THINK SO. So maybe you shouldn't be all up in my grill with no Corona. I said it. Ahhh hell no. So I told him, you want the money? Come find it. Cuz I don't knwo where it is. You big bologna. You make me wanna wretch...

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

I am not a drunk, but I must say that recently I have been enjoying this fine Chicago weather by kickin back with my crew and downin a couple of Coronas. If you don't like it, don't try it!! But if you do, join us fool!! We shouting out the window how we fucked this and that hoe's momma and bitches don't have anything to say back because they know its true. They know I'm really their daddy.. but what can they do. But, anyway, DRINKIN'! Its the legal way to burn your braincells... yeah!!

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a blossom like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

Originally posted by notiti:
OK, let me break this down for you fools. (Yeah - I said it. Don't give me that look!) I have a week and a half of classes, then two weeks of finals. It's been mid eighties all week, the learning has been difficult, and I'm monna have a damn Corona. How you gonna look at me like that? Are you a parrot? Do you have a sombrero? I DIN'T THINK SO. So maybe you shouldn't be all up in my grill with no Corona. I said it. Ahhh hell no. So I told him, you want the money? Come find it. Cuz I don't knwo where it is. You big bologna. You make me wanna wretch...

Sister-
Believe it or not but when you said LIME I thought CORONA.
What up w/that?
Out-

DB9

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
when a problem comes along, you must whip it

Before the cream sits out too long you must whip it.

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

BAWK!!!
321289-CoronaSticker.jpg

Unfortunately, its not quite Corona weather in Seattle yet.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

there is a "corona creed bus" taking off from the peg at the end of the month to go to fargo, nd where creed will play.

ive been trying to qualify non-stop for the last 2 weeks to get on.

what.

creed sucks ass!!!!!!!

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom