It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance: Great news at work today! I finished up covering for my boss, was told I did an excellent job. Then I found out the case I was going to have to testify in, that was in front of my boss and my bosses boss has been dropped. Its funny because I went in today in a bad mood. Didnt last long! :) I have been due for a day like that for a long time IMO.

Blue Room said:

Maybe you will be his secret Santa at Christmas and you can buy him some cologne! :shrug: :laugh:

At my first job there was a lady that ALWAYS had the worst breath that sat near me. It was really bad, all the time. So I can sympathize to a certain degree.

Hopefully I will have moved on to something new by then and I won't have to worry about it!

Blue Room said:
:dance: Great news at work today! I finished up covering for my boss, was told I did an excellent job. Then I found out the case I was going to have to testify in, that was in front of my boss and my bosses boss has been dropped. Its funny because I went in today in a bad mood. Didnt last long! :) I have been due for a day like that for a long time IMO.

:up:

arw9797 said:
Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary with job #1 :crazy:

To celebrate the day, I asked some of my favorite coworkers to go to the irish pub down the road from lunch. :love:

:grumpy: but no pints of anything :sad:

Happy anniversary!

My job anniversary comes up next month. I'm hoping to celebrate with an interview for a new position.

I hardly ever listen to her stuff on CD or the radio but went to see Jewel/Rob Thomas with CF and J last night. I went with them a few years ago to see her and really like her live...she was really good last night with a full band again and had a little rockish feel going on. All I can say about Rob Thomas is :yawn:....at one point I seriously thought about leaving early since I was tired and for once if it wasn't an all GA venue now and would have had seats I would have sat down. The best part of his set was when Jewel came out to duet with him on Stop Dragging My Heart Around....she totally stole the song from him.

I took my camera last night since you can there so I'll have a couple of pics later. I didnt take it to Bruce since it was pretty clear No Cameras and forgot it for DMB.

Kariann said:

Hopefully I will have moved on to something new by then and I won't have to worry about it!
EMOPOfingerscrossedHL.gif

Kariann said:

Thats actually how I got away from consistant dragon breath lady. I was planning on transferring to a different department anyway. But it was a nice added bonus to be away from her! :up: :laugh:

kellyahern said:
I actually did see a Sesame Street Live show in college :reject:. Me, my sister and a friend. 3 twenty year olds among masses of children and their parents.

There really wasn't alot to do in Tallahassee except for football :shifty:.

:laugh: I think most of us have one or two of those concerts we dont bring up very often in our past. One of mine comes to mind immediately. :yikes: :shifty:

ok...........:crack: I can't see my signature :crack:
it shows up in my profile and I can see it there........I can't, however, see it here in randooooom :crack:
edit
it's back, I am officially losing it

Blue Room said:

:laugh: I think most of us have one or two of those concerts we dont bring up very often in our past. One of mine comes to mind immediately. :yikes: :shifty:

in my family it was ice skating shows

yes, the mountain is actually Chinaman's Hat off the coast of Kualoa Park on Oahu :love:

Yay! it can be seen, thanks kelly :)

I'm reading my horoscopes for the next week on RR and it's kind of freaky that alot of what is being talked about is right in sync with stuff going on with me at the moment. It's kind of freaky. I would paste them in a journal entry but they won't copy for some reason.

Kariann said:
I'm reading my horoscopes for the next week on RR and it's kind of freaky that alot of what is being talked about is right in sync with stuff going on with me at the moment. It's kind of freaky. I would paste them in a journal entry but they won't copy for some reason.

weird things going on at Interference tonight...........:wink:

shari schultz said:

in my family it was ice skating shows

:hmm: I bet Schmeg would think those were great though.

My embarrassing concert was in 1989. It was BAD. :laugh: One of those go with a group of friends deals that was at a fair.

Blue Room said:

:hmm: I bet Schmeg would think those were great though.

My embarrassing concert was in 1989. It was BAD.

Michael Jackson?:wink:

Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad - Come On
(Bad Bad - Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad - You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad - Come On, You Know
And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad...

:shifty:

shari schultz said:

Michael Jackson?:wink:

Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad - Come On
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad - You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad - Come On, You Know
And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad...

:shifty:

:laugh: No, worse than that. It was in the pop artist genre' though.

kellyahern said:
My mother goes back to work today. I guess she had her orthopedic appointment moved up, I thought it wasn't until the 22nd :shrug:. She has some bulding discs and one of the vertebrae rubbed against them, I think :confused:. Anyway, no surgery, but she needs physical therapy to strengthen her back mussles or this will probably happen again in the future.

I found this out because she printed out an e-mail she had written to my half sister and left it lying on the family room table. No one ever tells me anything :sigh:.

I missed this, sorry.

That sounds like good news :up: Glad she got her appt. moved up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom