It's that time again... 2007 Interference Fantasy Baseball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might be here, but I do have my team...

I've never done this before, but it give me a list of more then 200 players...how many do I need to put on my drafting list??

draft probably would have went better if i pre-ranked players, huh?

OK these are my options re: TPZReport's team...

a) a 1 round dispersal of 9 players off the team, with teams picking from worst to first. the remainder of the team will be locked until season's end. each manager will choose the player that he/she wants, e-mailing their choice to the esteemed commish, and once everyone has picked their player, i will use my trust commish tools to give the player you chose to you. in some cases you may need to drop a player to take a player. if you do not want a player, no big whoop... your pick will move on to the next player.

b) a 1 round dispersal based on need... i.e. you will only be allowed to take a player who will help your worst category... i.e. if your worst category is saves, you will only be allowed to take a closer, if it's wins, etc. etc. if by chance everyone in your worst stat is gone by the time you pick, you will get to pick in your second worst stat, and so on and so forth. after everyone's picked one player, the rest of the team will remain locked. again, as before... you don't want a player you can just pass, and you may need to drop a player in order to take one.

the final draft standings will be based upon the standings at the end of the day today. make your opinions known today as to which option you prefer... i'm not gonna just keep them locked, and there won't be a mass drop to free agency. we do this for fun, and being able to make things more competitively balanced is the way to go. there are enough good players that even those with better records will get someone who can help them, if they so choose.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the final draft standings will be based upon the standings at the end of the day today. make your opinions known today as to which option you prefer... i'm not gonna just keep them locked, and there won't be a mass drop to free agency. we do this for fun, and being able to make things more competitively balanced is the way to go. there are enough good players that even those with better records will get someone who can help them, if they so choose.

Oh man! Sit every player! SIT EVERY PLAYER!!! Must drop lower! :D

Headache in a Suitcase said:
OK these are my options re: TPZReport's team...

a) a 1 round dispersal of 9 players off the team, with teams picking from worst to first. the remainder of the team will be locked until season's end. each manager will choose the player that he/she wants, e-mailing their choice to the esteemed commish, and once everyone has picked their player, i will use my trust commish tools to give the player you chose to you. in some cases you may need to drop a player to take a player. if you do not want a player, no big whoop... your pick will move on to the next player.

b) a 1 round dispersal based on need... i.e. you will only be allowed to take a player who will help your worst category... i.e. if your worst category is saves, you will only be allowed to take a closer, if it's wins, etc. etc. if by chance everyone in your worst stat is gone by the time you pick, you will get to pick in your second worst stat, and so on and so forth. after everyone's picked one player, the rest of the team will remain locked. again, as before... you don't want a player you can just pass, and you may need to drop a player in order to take one.

I was JUST about to ask you to lock it, I kept on forgetting to check and the trade things go to my yahoo account that i go on every so often, and I forgot that I had camp between my fantasy team... So I had it to be locked in the first place..

Sorry..

no big deal... but what's done is done.

the first ever interference fantasy contraction draft has begun. chizip, you're on the clock.

note: if this fails miserably and it doesn't work, or for whatever reason turns the league upside it's head and makes it a joke, it will be the last time we do it. promise.

the 1st pick has been made...

team beltran's poodle selects carlos zambrano, in hopes he stops sucking and turns it around.

and in a stunning turn of events, the man who made beltran his poodle, playoff hero adam wainwright, will be dropped.

headache, you're on the clock

tick tock

ok

with the 2nd pick, team i like balls takes bobby jenks
with jeremy bonderman being moved to the DL, i will not need to drop anyone... for now.

hewson, the retractroofinventors are on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom