It's pushing 100 degreesF.--- I am tempted to SLAP the next person that mutters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
It's pushing 100 degreesF.--- I am tempted to SLAP the next person that mutters

"oh its not so bad, it's a dry heat."
There is little glib saying that they use in these parts here in the desert.
I have a low threshold for heat tolerance.
It makes me a little angry when some jackass in a little pollyana voice mutters this inane saying.!!
mad.gif

Please dont suggest that I move because I have little ones and I wouldnt want to cause any upheavel in their lives.
I also have a decent career.
So Iam stuck here in this god forsaken place.

Do any of you have gripes today from your part of the world?
biggrin.gif

Pull up a chair and have a glass of lemonade and share, after all - "its not so bad ,(remember)ITS A DRY HEAT"
mad.gif
AHHHHHHHHHH!

out-
diamond

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

[This message has been edited by diamond (edited 05-15-2002).]

I hear ya, Diamond. I am next door in New Mexico and while it's not as hot as Arizona, we are in the worst draught in memory (we may not have enough water to make it through the summer) and it's really starting to get to me.

But if it makes you feel better, remember back east the broken record is, "it's not the heat, it's the humidity."

Do not slap me, but I am very excited it is that hot in AZ.

I am in NYC right now and it is cold.

I am coming to AZ next week though, and plan to spend some very very quality time by the pool...

I wish it were warm here! I'm quite perturbed that it is May the 15th and I slept with SIX blankets last night!

Okay, so my landlord is cheap and didn't turn the heat back on. But the fact that I needed the heat last night makes me
mad.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by ouizy:
Do not slap me, but I am very excited it is that hot in AZ.

I am in NYC right now and it is cold.

I am coming to AZ next week though, and plan to spend some very very quality time by the pool...

*SLAP!*

sorry just a little spilling over hostility from the Fight club post.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

This afternoon. Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Caution advised on area lakes.

Tonight. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph becoming north.

Thursday night. Mostly cloudy and breezy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s.

Friday. Mostly cloudy and cooler. A 20 percent chance of showers early. Highs in the lower 70s.

Friday evening. Partly cloudy.

Saturday. Partly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Highs near 70.

Sunday. Partly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Highs in the mid 70s.

Monday and Tuesday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs near 80.

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
This afternoon. Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Caution advised on area lakes.

Tonight. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph becoming north.

Thursday night. Mostly cloudy and breezy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s.

Friday. Mostly cloudy and cooler. A 20 percent chance of showers early. Highs in the lower 70s.

Friday evening. Partly cloudy.

Saturday. Partly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Highs near 70.

Sunday. Partly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Highs in the mid 70s.

Monday and Tuesday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs near 80.

where in texas are you. North?

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Yes tornado alley north. The F2 that went through on the 5th of this month was just 30 miles away.
eek.gif

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
Yes tornado alley north. The F2 that went through on the 5th of this month was just 30 miles away.
eek.gif

I am in SA, but I live right outside in Poteet (strawberry capital of TX) and we had one come through Poteet and it was only like 5 or 6 miles away from the house.

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-15-2002).]

Originally posted by u2loopy:
I wish it were warm here! I'm quite perturbed that it is May the 15th and I slept with SIX blankets last night!

Okay, so my landlord is cheap and didn't turn the heat back on. But the fact that I needed the heat last night makes me
mad.gif

You crazy fool!!!!
wink.gif
The weather here on Long Island is absolutely beautiful, 65 degrees and sunny. I love it!!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Originally posted by Sicy:
Hey diamond, have you ever made a thread title in 5 words or less?

BAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Slam.

------------------

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

Originally posted by Not George Lucas:
Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

Classic Not Geroge Lucas! [so how is Not Star Wars going to be tomorrow?]

not only is it cool here in NYC but I was on the south tip of Manhattan today [Battery Park] and it was sooooooo windy too. blarg.

shut up
all of you
*slaps*
all of you

no more bitching about the weather
or lack of weather
I am above your weather
so it makes no sense to me
so I
dont want to hear it

------------------
Don't look now...

I was tempted to slap someone a halfhour ago, but maintained composure.
Happy?
wink.gif

DB9

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Its been almost 100 here lately.
But its okay, its a dry heat. Har har!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

*runs*