Its Friday - Lets talk about ... BEER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pilsner Urquell... :drool:

2_01.jpg

Troubadour... :drool:

troubadour.jpg

American beer in general... :down:

Guinness, Guinness, and more Guinness...with a Harp, a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat or Summer Ale, or a MacEwan's in there from time to time. :drool:

Corona Extra w/ lime (& pinch of salt) :drool:
Yeungling lager (from PA)
Spaten (among other German beer)
Sapporo (Japan)

All... :up:

I'm not much of a beer snob. I'll drink just about anything. I'm not all that picky unless we're talking Old Mil, Mil Best, Old Style, or someother piss in a can like that. :madspit:
If I was forced to get fancy I'd drink an Oberon, Blue Moon, or woodchuck Pear. Otherwise it's just Miller Lite for me. :drunk:

just got back from a night out, been on the corona's with a slice of lime :drool:

come to think of it, why am i on the internet at this hour? i feel like a right loser now lol

Can I be annoying and say guiness technically isn't a beer, its stout. I love the stuff! Although not particularly when its out of a can, always tastes to chemically for me.

Only ever had it once, but a Indian Beer - Cobra could possibly be me favourite. So freshing and not too gasy.

Beck has very fond memories for me! In a magical weekend to Italy with some work pals thats all they ever seemed to sell. Was mightly bored of it after 4 days of it!

Fosters is good!
Bud is not...for me anyway.

Around here Stella Artois is named "woman beater" as it brings out the lads more aggresive side!! Once led to a mates night in a cell. :huh:

I don't mind beer once in awhile ... (Miller Genuine Draft or Michelob) ... but I really have to have a taste for it ...

I actually prefer wine instead ... (Beringer PVS White Zinfandel or Gancia Asti Spumante) ... absolute heaven !! ... :drool:

Or even sometimes, a flavored margarita for the harder drink ... usually on a hot summer's evening ... :applaud:

Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Light or Mich Ultra bottled are probeby my 3 beers of choice currently. If I'm in the mood for completely watered down it would be Coors Light. If I had to pick one though it would be Mich Ultra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom