It's been a year since Steve Irwin died...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Was thinking the same thing as I was watching the most adorable show Bindi Irwin hosted about her dad. It was so cute and touching. What a strong and bright little girl. It's a shame, she really had an awesome relationship with her father.

RIP Steve Irwin

And I am still wearing my WILDLIFE WARRIOR wristband!

That Terri Irwin interview with was it Barbara Walters? Oh man that just killed me.

Very dusty in the room during that show...dusty.

Can't believe it's been a year. That was such a shocker...still makes me sad he's not around anymore.

And I do find it hard, that following this tragic accident some stupid idiots went on "stingray hunt" – killing innocent animals, mutilating or harassing them. Remember Steve – and save your beautiful nature ...

ZOOTVTOURist said:
killing innocent animals, mutilating or harassing them. Remember Steve – and save your beautiful nature ...
Wasn't Steve quite fond of jumping on the back of crocodiles, wrapping his legs around their nether regions, and wrestling/humping them into submission?

I liked the guy, but I have to admit, if some asshole crocodile crashed into my home and tried to hump me into submission, I'd be pretty fucking pissed. I guess mother nature got one back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom