It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I can't stand shows with any kinds of surgery, it all weirds me out :yikes:

never ever turn this tv show on then

I watched the first 2 seasons and it was always wacky and weird but I didn't watch the third season...my psych teacher came in yesterday and said it was the most disturbing horrific insane thing he's ever seen..so naturally I had to watch it :lol: I wish I didn't :ohmy:

Everyone's gotta be curious in some ways I guess :shrug:

FX is considered Cable TV, so they can get away with ALOT more

Zootlesque said:

No, I didn't. Is it that squeamish? :ohmy:

btw, why're you watching it again? :lol:

I don't want to watch but I do

It's usually very squeamish but watchable- this is just sick.

I thought the worst was over! The creators of this show have twisted minds I don't know how they sleep at night :lmao:

circa1992 said:
OK, I know this is really random but sami0201 how'd your semester exams go the other day?

:wave: that day they didn't go too well :uhoh: I only got one grade back from that day and it was a C

but the rest have been ok...now I'm off for like 3 weeks :bow:

how were your tests?

it's quite simple really, they just have extremely awesome nightlights

did they show a skinless face? :barf:

sami0201 said:

:wave: that day they didn't go too well :uhoh: I only got one grade back from that day and it was a C

but the rest have been ok...now I'm off for like 3 weeks :bow:

how were your tests?

You're lucky that you're off for 3 weeks! My break started today and ends the 3rd. My test went really well. I got a 96 in chem and math and a 100 in french...english grade I didn't get back yet. The grades helped my interm report out a lot that we got today. I think U2 stuff helps me concentrate. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
it's quite simple really, they just have extremely awesome nightlights

did they show a skinless face? :barf:

:lol:

no worse- they don't show horrible things really it's just the ideas...I can't explain it and I refuse to post it on a public forum

This is the only episode I've seen of the season so I don't know all the details about why some of the stuff is happening but OMG

sami0201 said:

:lol:

no worse- they don't show horrible things really it's just the ideas...I can't explain it and I refuse to post it on a public forum

This is the only episode I've seen of the season so I don't know all the details about why some of the stuff is happening but OMG

sami

i'm damn curious now could you pm me with the gist of the show

circa1992 said:

You're lucky that you're off for 3 weeks! My break started today and ends the 3rd. My test went really well. I got a 96 in chem and math and a 100 in french...english grade I didn't get back yet. The grades helped my interm report out a lot that we got today. I think U2 stuff helps me concentrate. :wink:

wow, congrats! :applaud:

yeah, today was my last day and I go back the 9th :bow:
do you live in NY? (you don't have to answer)

sami0201 said:

wow, congrats! :applaud:

yeah, today was my last day and I go back the 9th :bow:
do you live in NY? (you don't have to answer)

Thanks! :) I live in Connecticut....about 1 1/2 hours from NY.

Back
Top Bottom