it was pretty windy again today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
originally, i come from a really windy area, what with the prairies being as flat as they come, providing no real protection from the wind or anything like that.

i've lived in europe for a little while, but i've noticed it's pretty windy here too. when my hair was longer, especially right after a shower, it'd sort of bother me going out straight after because the wet hair would then go all like crazy, and then dry like that.

i cut my hair back to it's "normal" length about... oh i dunno, maybe a month and a half ago, and it hasn't been much of an issue.

but today again, like the thread title implies, was a pretty windy day. not gale force winds by any means, but to say they were about 30 miles an hour at times wouldn't be too great an over-statement.

that sort of wind is just enough to kick up some dust and wreak havoc on some people's allergies, including mine. granted, my allergies aren't great to begin with, so it's not like i really needed anything to make it worse today lol.

case in point of the wind being a bit of a nuisance was when a group of us (who'd assembled for a bit of a goodbye get together) tried lighting the grill, the wind kept jumping and blowing out the flame from the match lol. yeah, eventually we got a proper fire going but not before going through what must have been a quarter of the matches in the box.

Zoomerang96 said:
i cut my hair back to it's "normal" length about... oh i dunno, maybe a month and a half ago

That reminds me that I should arrange to get a hair cut soon. LOL! Thanks! :hug:

Zoomerang96, thanks for posting this. But i need to know some more specifics. What was the precise wind speed today? On land, or the nearest body of water to you would be ok as well, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom