it is sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
to see the pittsburgh penguins today.

Hedberg, Johan
Pushor, Jamie
Jonsson, Hans
Nieminen, Ville
Sivek, Michal
Kraft, Milan
Donovan, Shean
Fata, Rico
Robitaille, Randy
McKenna, Steve
Moran, Ian
Bergevin, Marc
Manderville, Kent
Rozsival, Michal
Caron, Sebastien
Tarnstrom, Dick
Samuelsson, Mikael
Bouchard, Joel
Surovy, Tomas
Heins, Shawn
Lemieux, Mario

lemieux, straka, hedberg and pushor aside...this is an ahl franchise.

definetely a day where the rich were seperated from the poor. i am a leafs fan and today, by most accounts, toronto gave themselves a solid shot at the cup. so did the flyers. these two teams are on a collision course in the first round and one of these very good teams is going to be eliminated.
i even feel sorry for the senators. they play excellent all season and come deal deadline day, they dont have the resources on hand to do what toronto and philly have done and you have to wonder if the sens are viable favorites to make it out of the east now.

also not a bright day in edmonton. not an all bad hockey move but trading your top scorer when you're in the heat of a playoff battle is never the brightest idea. what surprised me about the nimiina deal was the accompanying draft picks to the isles...tho torres does look promising from what ive seen of him.

pressure is on the rangers now to play catch up. they still have a shot at catching the bruins so who knows...

why were the devils silent? they need scoring and ray whitney could have been had and carter changed cities...?

Last edited:
It wasnt as sad of a day in Edmonton as some might say. It has been something we have become a custom to. Carter is over rated and is a floater that needs great player to make him great. He cant hit, play aggresive and has no heart. His number are deciving. I am hoping this turns out good for the oil. I have said so much on the sportsnet boards that i am sick of writing on this so i acnt give you the full scope of my thoughts but in short, Edmonton got the worst of the deals but the best with what they could do.

what's your user name on sportsnet bonoman?
i observe there but find the fighting hilarious.

oilmonkey

Ya there is some good stuff on there but you really have to cut through some of the Bullshit. Not bad for reactions to things happening and some rumors. The oil played a GREAT game tonight and Isbister played great considering he showed up 45 minutes before gametime.

That Pens lineup looks a little too enriched with Calgary Flame's burn-outs... I feel for Pittsburgh. What's even more sad, I know at least 95% of the players that you have listed...

Back
Top Bottom