Isn't Mountain Dew great?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
Well?

ice_lowres_mountain%20dew.jpg

I say we rename this the Mountain Dew Stand, because Mountain Dew is way more Xtreme than lemonade.

I went a good whole year without drinking any soda during my freshman year of college, but now I drink a Dew a day. I have one here right now. Somebody help me.

the rockin edge said:

nope, never tried it
'

oh well, you're not totally lost yet then...

typhoon, you're really fucking XTREME, you know that? we should go snowboarding on skateboards on kiteboards off a cliff while drinking Mountain Dew and extreme chocolate milk and playing Xbox sometime :heart:

Allow me to voice my opinion through the wonders of a poorly done MS Paint photo:

untitled4as.jpg

When I drink Mountain Dew I feel as if the sugar is wearing away at me teeth as I am swallowing...Bleech!!

However I did love Dew and Funyons when I was not in my normal state of mind:ohmy:

Dr. Pepper is pretty great, but it's not XTREME like Mountain Dew. Can Dr. Pepper skateboard? didn't think so.

My name is Lies Rosema and I am addicted to the Green Goodness, the Elixir of Life. In eighth grade, by a narrow margin I beat out fellow classmate Justin J. as "Who drinks most Mountain Dew". Last week, I returned over $15 in cans and bottles and spent it all on more soda.

:drool:

ljclary said:

However I did love Dew and Funyons when I was not in my normal state of mind:ohmy:

Dew and Funyuns?!?! YESSS! In the summer we go to the beach every weekend and on the way back, stop to get cheap gas (b/c the beach is in a smaller town) at the same Speedway and also get a 44oz. Dew slurpie and a bag of Funyuns.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
My name is Lies Rosema and I am addicted to the Green Goodness, the Elixir of Life. In eighth grade, by a narrow margin I beat out fellow classmate Justin J. as "Who drinks most Mountain Dew". Last week, I returned over $15 in cans and bottles and spent it all on more soda.

:drool:

WOOOOOOOOO! KEEP DOIN THE DEW MY FRIEND, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY XTREME!!!!

AtomicBono said:

WOOOOOOOOO! KEEP DOIN THE DEW MY FRIEND, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY XTREME!!!!

:rockon: I even bought Arabic dew while I was in East Africa. Tasted the way I'd imagine horse piss tastes, but can't live without the dew :crack:

I was just out doing this, but had to come in for some more dew

b4_159.gif

I also take a spin at this after some intraveinous dew fluids
girl-jump_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
The Dew blows... :barf:

This... THIS is the supreme soft drink (at least the Diet version is, for me.) Too bad it's only available in about 5% of the States.

346546334%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3233587%3A%3B574%3Cnu0mrj

:rockon: Diet SunDrop :rockon: :D

XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Just wanted to say it. I have no opinion on MD :shifty:

I'm never in the mood for Mountain Dew. I usually go for the dark sodas over the pale varieties; however, I really enjoy Fresca--a wonderfully crisp citrus soda :drool:

It used to look like this:

fresca.jpg

Now, it looks like this:

fresca2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom