Isle of Man Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had this weird dream last night that someone gave me an advanced copy of NLOTH, and then I proceeded to share it with everyone in the superthread.

We then created a thread in WTAHAN about how we all had the album but we wouldn't share it with anyone over there because they are a bunch of idiots.

So I had this weird dream last night that someone gave me an advanced copy of NLOTH, and then I proceeded to share it with everyone in the superthread.

We then created a thread in WTAHAN about how we all had the album but we wouldn't share it with anyone over there because they are a bunch of idiots.

BEST DREAM EVER.

It's a shame probably a good thing a shame the album will have probably leaked by 25/02, or else we could do it for the Kunstmuseum's first anniversary. :wink:

Yeah, I'm sure it will be out before then. I'm guessing mid-February.

In the dream, the reactions from the WTAHAN regulars were priceless.

I'd love for that to actually happen. That would be hilarious.

HTDAAB's release was 23-24/11 and we got it on 06/11 or something like that. So yeah, I'd be pretty shocked if we didn't have it mid-February. Funny to think that about a month from now, we'll know just how good or bad the album is. It still doesn't really feel like it's going to be released.

Really weird that we still have NO news on the lead single, tracklisting, or anything. Just bits cobbled together from rather indefinite magazine reports that nobody seems to be able to even adequately date!

I think they'll be deploying a different strategy this time around.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the sudden the first song was available for download on their website, without any warning.

Perhaps the track listing details will arrive at the same time.

You know, I'd really like to believe they'd do something like that. It's not a brave move comparatively speaking, but for U2, it'd be very bold.

Thing is, we're talking about a band who give 40% of their profits to Larry and McGuinne$$. Any suggestion of a departure from the traditional model, as sensible as it might be, very much gets an "I'll believe it when I see it!" from me.

Not much. I can't believe I just slept in until 1:30am.

But that's what you get when you stay up until 4am learning Joy Division songs and trying to write something of your own.

Not much. I can't believe I just slept in until 1:30am.

But that's what you get when you stay up until 4am learning Joy Division songs and trying to write something of your own.
1:30 AM? :eyebrow:

:tongue:

Oh shit. 1:30pm.

Whether I am entirely awake now is debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom