Islands in the Sun - CSGW Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John, you've heard it?! quoi?!

I take it they're playing the single version then, not album.

I doubt they will Justin, it's probably exactly the same. Are you hearing the Editors right now?

It was leaked over an hour ago guys :lol:

I'm hoping I'll like it more when I can hear it better without all this noise around me but meh...

Okay, I was in a driving lesson then :lol: So behind as usual!

I don't mind it... prefer the unmixed version though. Love the "wo-oh-oh" bits that bono sings too.

It's the remixed (?) version for the single b-side, isn't it?

I prefer the clips we've heard from the album version :up:

I think it makes a cool b-side though.

And on that note I'm back off to bed (where you both should be too :madwife: )

au revoir guys :wave:

I'm liking the song more now that I've heard it without annoying noise in the bad ground

Adam and Larry :up:
NO! LINE! :up:
Will.i.am's production/additional vocals :up: Even though I can't hear his vocals much
Dance vibe :up:

Still want to hear the other version now :lol:

You know John, it's funny that yesterday some of us thought maybe Get On Your Boots wouldn't sound like the rest of the album. After hearing this song a few times, I'm starting to think that was an incorrect assumption. :lol:

I'm starting to think, I have no clue what this album will sound like :lol:

Except Larry is out his coma :wink:

I'm starting to think, I have no clue what this album will sound like :lol:

Except Larry is out his coma :wink:

:lol: True. NLOTH 2 reminds me of Pop in a way. Boots reminds me of Bomb. The clips of Fez-Being Born remind me of Zooropa. Then Unknown Caller has a TUF vibe. :crazy:

Where has Larry been all this time? He sounds great out of what we've heard.

:lol: True. NLOTH 2 reminds me of Pop in a way. Boots reminds me of Bomb. The clips of Fez-Being Born remind me of Zooropa. Then Unknown Caller has a TUF vibe. :crazy:

Where has Larry been all this time? He sounds great out of what we've heard.

I don't think Boots would fit on Bomb, well maybe if you took out the chorus and let me in the sound bit and killed all the dynamics :wink:

I don't know, but seriously he's actually drumming
and Adam :drool:

I don't think Boots would fit on Bomb, well maybe if you took out the chorus and let me in the sound bit and killed all the dynamics :wink:

I don't know, but seriously he's actually drumming
and Adam :drool:

I just mean it sounds rough and heavy like Fast Cars and Native Son. It's the true punk rock from Venus. :wink:

Dare I say those two may be what drives the album to greatness? :whistle:

I just mean it sounds rough and heavy like Fast Cars and Native Son. It's the true punk rock from Venus. :wink:

Dare I say those two may be what drives the album to greatness? :whistle:

Native Son was so much better than Vertigo and Fast Cars was just awesome :drool: but if this was the Bomb, Boots would of been like Vertigo :wink:

I'm hoping so :drool:

Native Son was so much better than Vertigo and Fast Cars was just awesome :drool: but if this was the Bomb, Boots would of been like Vertigo :wink:

I'm hoping so :drool:

You are right about that. :wink: Maybe Bomb was a good thing, seeing as something changed in the approach to this album. It is so weird that they suddenly got risky and experimental again with Larry and Adam being reborn. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom