Is the forum worth a reasonable monthly or yearly fee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you be willing to spend $3/month OR $24/year (or similar) on this place?

• Yes

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters
$3.50 may not be a lot to some in North America, Europe, etc but $3,50 (and I'm assuming that's U.S. dollars!) may be a bit for some from other corners of the world where it's only 10 cents to buy beef jerkey and not $3,49 (darned, that's expensive beef jerkey Bonochick!)

ladywithspinninghead said:
$3.50 may not be a lot to some in North America, Europe, etc but $3,50 (and I'm assuming that's U.S. dollars!) may be a bit for some from other corners of the world where it's only 10 cents to buy beef jerkey and not $3,49 (darned, that's expensive beef jerkey Bonochick!)

I know!!!!!!! You don't even get that much either!!!!!! I don't buy it often. :D

SkeeK said:
There are people like me with an income so tiny I couldn't possibly justify spending it on something like this place. I'd sure miss it though.
I feel your pain, SkeeK, I couldn't spend my money on Interference...I'd miss this place so much....:sad:

Last edited:
ugh. i think all these "should we charge?" thread should be closed. all they've really done is start a lot of arguments and caused a lot of people to be banned. it's a shame that having interference's own owner posting a "what if" question could start so much bickering.

and now that it seems interference can rely solely on donations (for now, at least) it seems kind of a moot point. but it's just my opinion. :)

Back
Top Bottom