Is Scarlett Johansson the most beautiful acress in the business right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
I submit that she is.

xin_590903300937738228693.jpg

08C%20Scarlett%20Johansson.jpg

scarlett_johansson_300x400.jpg

xinsrc_062040412093765621801.jpg

scarlett_johansson_01.jpg

scarlett-johansson-01040704.jpg

ScarlettJohansson.jpg

1549_216956734_scarlett2_H095826_L.jpg

scarlett_johansson.jpe

:up:

Natalie Portman gives her a run for her money, though. She's lovely. Although not quite as ... um ... bodacious.

corianderstem said:

Natalie Portman gives her a run for her money, though. She's lovely. Although not quite as ... um ... bodacious.

my list:

1. Elisha Cuthbert
2. Charlize Theron
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Kate Beckinsale
5. Natalie Portman

she's lovely. but i could mention a few that are even more lovely.

audrey tatou

natalie portman

juliette binoche

diane kruger

I'm glad Kate Beckinsale was already mentioned and getting the recognition she so sorely (and hotly) deserves.

As for the title question of the thread, I am RSVPing...yes.

1. Scarlett
2. Keira Knightley
3. Kate Beckinsale
4. Elisha Cuthbert
5. Jenna Fischer

FTW

Scarlett is really good looking but there's not much going on upstairs (her brain, not her breasts). Beauty to me is the full package: looks, personality, intelligence ... formidable sex drive, etc. Women like Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman...

Slapnutz said:
Scarlett is really good looking but there's not much going on upstairs (her brain, not her breasts). Beauty to me is the full package: looks, personality, intelligence ... formidable sex drive, etc. Women like Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman...

I would disagree; Scarlett has seemed articulate and quite intelligent in the interviews that I have seen. I would also say that only Jessica Alba tops her in terms of hotness, although Scarlett is an infinitely better actress. I should also say, however, that beauty and hotness are two different things...

Jenna Fischer's in the Top 10 and so's Kate Winslet and Keira Knightley too :drool:

Also can't forget Liv Tyler :heart:

Those pics are nice, but most anybody can look good if done up the right way. I've seen some candids of her where her nose looked huge and her lips weird and she was nothing special. Of course, being a straight woman old enough to be her mother, she does nothing for me, so I'll leave it up to lancemc and others to decide;)

Overall I don't think there is nearly as much beauty and glamor in Hollywood as there used to be. Personally I find Renee Zellweiger and Reese Witherspoon (what is that a pudding cup inbedded in her chin?) downright unattractive, and of mediocre talent. I wonder how some of these people get so far, and how ANYONE is worth the money they're getting.

I don't think there's such a thing as "most beautiful"-don't believe in that. I think Natalie, Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Scarlett, Charlize, Liv Tyler, Angelina, and all the others are all beautiful in their own unique ways. Drew Barrymore is the new People "most beautiful" and I think she's beautiful too-she has such a radiant, natural beauty and I think she's charming.

She should be given the utmost credit for being totally natural.
Unlike, say Angelina Jolie and 10,000 others.

I think her body, much like Jessica Biel vaults her up most lists.
In fact, I'd submit, those two are EASILY in the top 5 who haven't been touched by the surgeons knife. (total package).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom