Is it time for the InterferenceFootballLeague (IFL) yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Chizip, Headache and all other Vets of the Interference Fantasy sports circuit...

Is it time to start our football season yet?

Who was the league manager last year? They did a good job!

Who is the defending champion? Will EP pick a full squad of Bengals this year? Will Cujo field a team consisting of just CFL alumni? Will I make a stupid trade and bitch someone out (without merit)?

So much to be seen!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited.

I think Shannon was the Commish last year. But I haven't seen him around anywhere recently. So who knows? I'm willing to take it over based on last year's rules if we can't find him.

I will e-mail shannon.

I believe that there would be a lot of new folks here that would wnat to join us. I think we should figure out how many teams we want, and then open it to vets, then newbies?!

I e-mailed him....

Let's see if we can find last year's thread and list those who played!

They will have first right of refusal.

Fantasy football?

If there's any spots left, let ole inmyplace13 know

I found the thread...but then my computer froze....I will find it again later.

Here are the players from last year:

Chzip
Headache
ElvisPresley
Popmofo
HeartlandGirl
WildHoneyAlways
U2me3
ZonEE (angela harlem was a "co-manager" - but I am officially banning her)
Cujo
Hewson
DaveC
STLelevation
HeartlandGirl's sister
JessicaAnn
NBCrusader
Dreadsox

We had 14 weeks of play.

Technically I didn't play last year (signed up and then cancelled my team), so it wouldn't be fair of me to have an automatic seat. If there's any room when all is said and done, the Rear Admiral will gladly compete... CFL All-Stars abound.

:sexywink:

I'm wondering if there is enough interest for a return of the NHL fantasy league... anyone (possibly DaveC?) willing to take my place as commish is more than welcome.

cujo said:
I'm wondering if there is enough interest for a return of the NHL fantasy league... anyone (possibly DaveC?) willing to take my place as commish is more than welcome.

I'm in for that...it took me so long to figure out how to win last time...that I really missed not having it last year.

As for football, I am thinking we might be able to get you in through the backdoor of the league this year.

THAT was a lousy attempt at posting like Cujo

(you can officially suck me sideways, jeffrey :mad: )
did we win?

:hyper:

i dont understand your football. HG tried explaining it once, i believe, but i didnt understand. :(

Angela Harlem said:
i dont understand your football. HG tried explaining it once, i believe, but i didnt understand. :(

It's okay. :hug:

I might could be coerced into playing a little fantasy hockey.

Angela Harlem said:
(you can officially suck me sideways, jeffrey :mad: )
did we win?

we were second to last...but in reality...we were the last team (that actually TRIED to win).

ALL thanks to you.

Your description was good though, I do remember that! IWB also tried, no, that was ultimate frisbee....I get confused with sport.
:D

I am coming second on my AFL tipping comp, so I know that us losing last year was all Jeffrey's fault. Everything is his fault really. (i'm pointedly ignoring you, zonee, can you tell?)
:madspit:

zoney! said:

(that actually TRIED to win).

What are you saying, basing my draft off of "players with hilarious names" isn't trying (or are you referring to how I dropped all of my players for the last 1/4 of the season and had an empty team)?

:wink:

Thanks Headache!

NOTE: if you are not a returning member, PLEASE wait for all vets to sign up first. WE WILL (and want you) let you join after the vets have refused.

PLEASE be respectful of this rule...Headache can delete your team. We will give everyone a deadline.

WOO HOO!

If there are any spots left, I'm quite interested. When's yall's deadline?

Back
Top Bottom