Is It November?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Disclaimer: I am a geek. Thus, while most of these random quotes, quips, aphorisms and one-liners are general-interest, some of them are definitely geeky. If you don't understand the item above, ask a geek. (#151 of 1298)

LOL

i agree heartlandgirl i am going to picking up a lot of copies for xmas and beating the general mall rush, good thing that my friends are kinda strapped for cash but love u2 so even though they will want the new album, they won't be able to afford it and download it so getting an actual copy will make their day. and of course making them lemon soap to go with it is always priceless.

"Death and taxes may always be with us, but death at least doesn't get any worse."
-- Los Angeles Times Syndicate

:lol:

How true... :|

edit: I also saw this one. I think this should be a banner in the FYM forum. :D

"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, its always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt."
-- Robert M. Pirsig

:mac:

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:

Your birthday is the day before mine! :ohmy:

:up:

:heart: November :heart:

YAY for november birthdays!!!! :hyper: :applaud:

HG, my mom's birthday is the same day as yours! :ohmy:

my bday is november 17 :D

"The difference between Europeans and Americans: Americans think 100 years is a long time; Europeans think 100 miles is a long way."
-- Mitchy in rec.arts.mystery

What do you call cheese that is not yours? Nacho Cheese.

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

Back
Top Bottom