Is it my imagination or...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
... do certain people (most people?) have post counts that seem to forever be in the 4 digit range? Either they're not postwhores like... me for instance :shifty: ... or they've found some secret way to knock down a few hundred counts every now and then! I wonder if there are more posters with huge post counts that are jealous of those with less or vice versa. <--- okay that did not make much sense, but whatever.

some of life's most intriguing questions on a boring tuesday afternoon.

:hmm:

well if someone only posts 5 times per day thats only 1825 posts per year, so that person will stay in the 4 digits a long time

yet if someone posts 34 times per day then theyll reach over 12,000 in a year

the chat/game threads people love so much really hike up the post counts quickly

ummmmmmm, why on earth would i be jealous of anyones post count, high or low? :huh:

Zootlesque said:
... do certain people (most people?) have post counts that seem to forever be in the 4 digit range? Either they're not postwhores like... me for instance :shifty: ... or they've found some secret way to knock down a few hundred counts every now and then! :hmm:

:laugh:

:wave: HI, ZOOTS THE PONDERER :wink:

I haven't checked in a while I am ALMOST sure I am still in some permutation/level of "rock & roll doggie". :D
I'm sure my Post# WOULD be higher IF I actually had internet connection at home . :uhoh: :lol:

If I want to boost my postcount, can I just keep posting in this thread? :hmm:

I'm probably turning into a bit of a post whore, but that's probably because I've been hanging around a certain Canadian girl... :wink:

Oh well, whore is my favourite word, and I'm a classy whore :D

:up:

It's hard for someone with a lower post count to get the credibility of the higher post count members.

The first times I really made friends with anyone on Interland was from the Setlist Party and Describe threads.

Back
Top Bottom