Is Deathbear schizo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:
I thinks hes nice :shrug:

ya, but after a while once you start to get used to him, he becomes like a rodent who always wants everyones attention.

its like hes the one that always starts these threads about him, (look at the author of this thread, for example, obviously it was his fault for making it) and he should leave already.

so clearly, you dont know what your talking about.

:wink:

i dunno. some of deathbear's personas are pains in the ass. but they always keep things interesting here.

i was being the btter person.....I AM better than deathbear

now, now kids. we can all enjoy the many different names. :wink:

"different strokes for different folks" - worst guy ever, or ned flanders, i forget who.

on a different note, its sooooo close to the weekend...

I know - I can just feel it....

I have been doing these one day trips to Canada and I am freaking tired...

I have been flying to Toronto for business. My day is usually as follows:

-wake up at 4:45AM
-car picks me up at 5:30 AM
-take 7:00 AM flight to Toronto
-have meeting at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
-go to site at 3:30PM- 6:00PM
-haul ass to old terminal and get 7:00 PM flight back to NYC
-land, car picks me up at 8:30PM
-arrive at apartment at 9:15PM
-hot shower
-10:00PM give sweetie a kiss
-10:05PM fall on face and snooze...

that sounds like an awesome job for someone like me! id love to be flying around all the time.

can i have a job in your company? :wink:

Why does he talk about himself in the 3rd person? That really gets to me

I think this thread is affecting me....

I think deathbear was in my dream last night :| or at least someone who looked just like him, driving a silver sportscar. It was night time, I had just finished work. This silver sports car drives by the building I worked in, I was standing outside (it was a ferrari or something of that sort I think that he was driving). Then he drives by again. I knew it was deathbear...he was being an ass in the dream...he kept driving by, like he was supposed to pick me up or something but he kept driving by just to irritate me :mad: ...finally he drove by one more time and actually stopped long enough for me to get in the car. Then suddenly we were driving along this highway...all I remember is it was very dark and very foggy highway out in the middle of no where...I have no idea where we were going or why, but I remember this huge black truck (like an 18 wheeler rig or something) driving past us and all you could see was the bright headlights reflecting on the fog...and this really creepy looking driver, like the grim reaper or something and both of us looking at the driver as the thing drove by pointing like oooh look at that....that's all I remember of deathbear being in the dream, and I don't remember anything else about it :laugh:

I must be :coocoo: :lmao:

ABEL....you need help...and fast!!

You ever see the simpsons episode where Willy gets into dreams and kills the children

such are the ways of deathbear

Back
Top Bottom