Iron Mike Making News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Former heavyweight boxing champ Mike Tyson was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of cocaine in Scottsdale, Arizona early Friday morning.

Cops say they stopped Iron Mike after his car almost crashed into a sheriff's vehicle while leaving a nightclub around 1:45 a.m.

Police say Tyson was coopertive and acted like a gentleman.
Tyson was booked at a Maricopa County sheriff's jail, and is expected to have an initial appearance before a judge later today to determine bail.

This isn't Tyson's first brush in the law in Arizona. In 2004, the embattled boxer was arrested and charged with suspicion of criminal damage after cops say he left a nightclub and jumped on the hood of a stranger's car, causing about $1400 in damage.

He was holding the cocaine for Michael Irvin who was going to hold it for his friend.

I was waiting for someone to post this. I didn't want to be the first one. Maybe back in jail, Mike can get some peace.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sigh: perhaps one day mike can finally live out his dream of fading into bolivia.

That's one of my favorite quotes by Mike. Like him or hate him, the man has enough mind-blowing quotes to rival W.

Back
Top Bottom