Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: I forgot you've been away and missed that!! It was in the Sunday Star Times!! :yes: I bought it special :giggle:

:lol:

One of you should've e-mailed me or something! So I was right, she really is Tina Transvesturner!

:lol:

One of you should've e-mailed me or something! So I was right, she really is Tina Transvesturner!

Well we kind of figured it out straight away....the adams apple did it!! :lmao: And yeah, we should have emailed you, but I didn't realise you'd be gone for so long :(

Well we kind of figured it out straight away....the adams apple did it!! :lmao: And yeah, we should have emailed you, but I didn't realise you'd be gone for so long :(

Damn university work and shit.

I'll have to bail at some point this evening too, to polish some stuff off. Though that won't be for a little bit yet. Still haven't even had dinner.

yes2wf9.png

:yikes: Hell no!!!! :lmao: Mr G's Iron Knob would crawl back into itself it he had to look at her on the wall!!! :lmao:

I'll keep this in mind and post thousands of copies of it to him when you two have a romantic night planned. :evil:

I shouldn't watch sad movies when I'm tired. It makes me emotional.

*watches The Bucket List*

Ax, do you have any idea where I would find the TUF outtakes? All of the links in Music On The Internet are dead

Ax, do you have any idea where I would find the TUF outtakes? All of the links in Music On The Internet are dead

The UF out-takes I know of are the untitled instrumental (which I've titled Flicker And Fade), a Wire demo, and bits of ASOH and Pride that may be out-takes or may be from soundchecks, I'm not sure. What's listed in MOTI?

Hey, Ax... question. Do you remember which bootlegs I requested again? :reject:

Here we go:

Video

12 February 1981, The Hague, The Netherlands - proshot
4 November 1981, Berlin, Germany
20 August 1983, St Goarshaussen, Germany
21 November 1984, Dortmund, Germany
21 September 1989, Perth, Australia
5 January 1990, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
16 November 1993, Adelaide, Australia - proshot

Audio

26 February 1983, Dundee, Scotland
1 December 1982, Glasgow, Scotland
2 December 1982, Manchester, England
26 December 1989, Dublin, Ireland
21 March 1985, Chicago, USA
3 August 1987, Birmingham, England
20 October 1989, Sydney, Australia
12 August 1993, London, England

The UF out-takes I know of are the untitled instrumental (which I've titled Flicker And Fade), a Wire demo, and bits of ASOH and Pride that may be out-takes or may be from soundchecks, I'm not sure. What's listed in MOTI?

I don't know, there was a link in the thread, but it's dead, so I can't see what was in it.

I could just post a thread I suppose

Here we go:

Video

12 February 1981, The Hague, The Netherlands - proshot
4 November 1981, Berlin, Germany
20 August 1983, St Goarshaussen, Germany
21 November 1984, Dortmund, Germany
21 September 1989, Perth, Australia
5 January 1990, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
16 November 1993, Adelaide, Australia - proshot

Audio

26 February 1983, Dundee, Scotland
1 December 1982, Glasgow, Scotland
2 December 1982, Manchester, England
26 December 1989, Dublin, Ireland
21 March 1985, Chicago, USA
3 August 1987, Birmingham, England
20 October 1989, Sydney, Australia
12 August 1993, London, England

Cool, thanks for finding that. :)

You can scratch TUF Dortmund off, I can burn that myself now.

This isn't a case of lining up for the drinking fountain, this is serious. :grumpy:

:madspit:

What's third over here? At primary school in New Zealand, it was "third the golden eagle", but I recall it being different when I got here. I just can't remember what it was!

Suppose I better make dinner in time for Spucks Und Spicks. Mmm, herb and garlic sausages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom