Inxs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

:drool: I would love to work in a record store. Im so envious of Aadvark owning his own record store :drool:

Interesting. Very interesting... maybe I need to contact him, LOL. Seems to have a very wide range of tastes, doesn't he?

I like:

Communication, Taste It, Not Enough Time, Baby Don't Cry, Beautiful Girl, Disappear, By My Side, Bitter Tears, New Sensation, Devil Inside, Need You TOnight, Never Tear Us Apart, Kick, Calling All Nations... Gee...that's almost all 3 CDs sitting next to me!

:drool: Hutchence = :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh boo. and here i thought i was gonna be a good samaritan and offer to upload them. :(

oh well :happy: what do you think of the demos and live songs?

Thanks anyway.

I havent listened to the extra stuff. And now Im even further behind. For my berfday I bought nine more CDs of albums that I have on vinyl eg Scritti
Politti, Simple Minds, ABBA, Visage, Talking Heads, and U2s Boy now that I found a copy that had the correct as I remember it artwork ie the boy not the stretchy faced USA artwork.

KhanadaRhodes said:

do you like inxs? :)

I can't honestly say I've heard very much of it. What I have heard ain't bad though.

What's a good album of thiers? I'll fire up the ole Azureus and snag a torrent of it.

inmyplace13 said:
I can't honestly say I've heard very much of it. What I have heard ain't bad though.

What's a good album of thiers? I'll fire up the ole Azureus and snag a torrent of it.
listen.

like.

thieves.

and you don't have to snag a torrent. i could totally give you the hook up.

I appreciate the offer, but the torrent is already off and running.

Thank you, darling.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: fine. well, if you want any more of their albums, just drop me a line. do you know my aol screen name?

I don't. May I have it?

Mine's frostynash13.

And to update the torrent status. Downloading at a great speed and will be done in 30 minutes.

KhanadaRhodes said:
beli, you may want to hold back your hugs, you should hear the things he's said about inxs. :tsk:

We've already discussed it. :)

I don't even get where this timothius hates INXS vibe is coming from anyway. I've listed about 20 of there songs which I think are brilliant. :shrug:

inmyplace13 said:
I don't. May I have it?

Mine's frostynash13.

And to update the torrent status. Downloading at a great speed and will be done in 30 minutes.
khanada83

and i still say mine would've been quicker. and better quality i bet. :tsk: :wink:

timothius said:
We've already discussed it. :)

I don't even get where this timothius hates INXS vibe is coming from anyway. I've listed about 20 of there songs which I think are brilliant. :shrug:
because they have like 200 songs? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom