Invisibility?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What kind of invisible would you like to be?

• Invisible and cannot be harmed

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Invisible and able to fly

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Invisible and impervious to harm has always a dream of mine. Just think of the trouble I could cause?

And if I was invisible I would certainly vote early and often this year! :wink:

* edited to correct stupid spelling errors. :mad:

Last edited:
Invisible/Fly.

Those are the two superpowers I've always wanted, so it was an easy choice.

If you were invisible and impervious to harm, wouldn't you be able to find a way to fly without doing harm to yourself?

u2dork, that's exactly what I was thinking. You could, if nothing else, freefall from skyscrapers and airplanes with no 'chute.

u2valleygirl said:
Fly...just out of curiosity what made you think of this question?

I was walking my doggie yesterday evening, enjoying the clouds, thinking about how cool it would be to be able to fly among them. Then I thought that it would be better if no one could see you fly up there. Then I thought about all the spying you could do if you were invisible.

My job is stressful right now. My mind wanders when it can. :reject:

Back in the good old days, I was on the department's SWAT team...we would train with the L.A. County Sheriff's office...the best thing I ever experienced was what they called "heli-tacks"...we would stand on outside rails of the helicopter and fly a couple miles from the training site and then back,,,the mission was to land on a building and then go in and get the bad guys!!!

Being in the sky, outside the chopper, flying beneath the rotors, and holding on by a single hand strap, one slip and your toast. What a rush!!!!!!!!

That's the closest I've flown without wings...! :)

Queen Bee said:
Now I have Clay Aiken's "Invisible" stuck in my head. :banghead: :madspit:

Hahaha! I'm grateful to have never heard it either! But the song I think of is Invisible by The Church. One of my very favorite songs of theirs, so while you, Queen Bee, are irritated at the Invisible in your head, I'm delighted by the one in mine! :)

Back
Top Bottom