Introduce Yourself to Me... NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might remember be from before your summer hiatus. I'm Lila, and I've been told I'm hot (a brunette), but I won't post pics for proof. I'm also the Audioslave fan and posted in their threads back in May and PMed you about the upcoming show that I saw on 5/20.

Welcome back - you've been missed. People were looking for you. Hopefully for the right reasons :shifty:

ruffian said:
Hi Headache. We don't know each other, I don't think...but I enjoy that people confuse you and Chizip. For example:
"Where has Chizip been?"
"Oh, he's coaching basketball camp."

:lmao:

Um, nice to meet you.

people often confuse the two of us due to the fact that we are both sick, both were born on november 25, 1980, and both have crabs... but that's his fault. so thus, people think we're the same people. but alas, we are not.

Being born on Nov 25th is obviously the indicator of being a damn cool dude, as shown by Headache, Chiz & my hubby, Mr. Blu. :D :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Introduce Yourself to Me... NOW!!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

actually i've always wanted to be with a red head, now that ya mention it... :flirt:

You mean you haven't been yet? oooh that's too bad:flirt:

Palace_Hero said:
I was banned and unbanned in your absence, though I've been around for longer than your hiatus.

I am King of Interference.

Really, I'm remember I was Prime minister of Interference once:|

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the new york state lotto is now twenty one million dollars...

cool

I hope you plan to share with your old friends here when you win... (Gee, where do I fit in? Maybe he'll send me a postcard from an exotic location
icon_frogpalm.gif
)

Brunettes rule :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom