INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:madwife: :madwife:

How the hell.........?

:wink: :happy: so nice to see you back Doozer! We were missing you around here :yes:

I want to answer the one about the Brits first!!!! Yeah i cannot wait to see it, bring on the live craziness with Russell YEAH!! :drool: :drool: Oasis :rockon:

My fav toy? Prob the doll in a wee pram i had!!! :heart:

Same

:ohmy: i've never heard of him Thora! :no:

I've met tons of people, in fact i counted up a list of around 130 recently :D most are Bits though so i'll name the biggest names everyone will have heard of! :wink:

U2, Princess Diana, George Michael, (along with the rest of Wham!) Shirley Manson&Jim Kerr! :love: They were all lovely :yes:

Same

I've met a few people, mostly sports stars because i was really into collecting sports cards in the mid 80's. Although I did meet Kelly Ripa. I can't remember anyone recent, unless you count Iyanla Van Zant. She is an author. And the moment I had with Ellen on her show. :shrug:

SAME Q

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: i've never heard of him Thora! :no:

Wayne Gretzky is a Canadian hockey player - his nickname is "The Great One." He's phenomenal, and probably the most well known hockey player in the world. He no longer plays, but coaches a team. I met him 3 years ago, and he was really nice and down to earth.

The question - have you ever met a celebrity?

I think scientists have a wealth of knowledge but when it comes to figuring thigs out, they might be clueless like the rest of us AT FIRST. But once they work on their many hypotheses, I'm confident that they know what they are talking about.

interesting q.

same.

they probably study much more so they understand things a lot better, so i think they are less clueless then the rest of us.

whats the funniest word you've ever found in a dictionary?

Floccinaucinihilipilification And yes, I did know how to spell it. :nerd: I found it when I was a kid, and thought it sounded so hilarious. I practised saying it until I got it right, then busted it out in a sentence to impress people. :lol:

Same

Back
Top Bottom