INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't live somewhere where I see alot of snow, probably about twice a year. So I would like to see more of it, but I don't think I'd want to see it all the time.

same

I hate snow. :angry: We've gotten way too much of it this year. Oh look - it's begun snowing AGAIN! :sigh: Please take it away. It's March!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No, I would like to.. but I just can't believe that everything happens for a reason. There are too many bad things which happen to innocent people, and I can't see there being any reason why 'fate' would do that to a person.

same

I'm not good enough at art to paint, but I doodle and draw loads - I do it when I'm concentrating.

same

I'm not very good at all at painting or drawing really. But I do doodle a lot (usually when I'm meant to be concentrating! :wink: ).

What's your favourite biscuit (cookie)?

(I meant to put when I'm 'concentrating' :lol: )

I love mcvities chocolate digestives.

Oh there's loads of them but i really like Wagon Wheels plus Tunnock's Tea Cakes, Wafers&Logs made near Glasgow!!!! They're the yummiest ever:drool: :drool: :drool:

Same

Tunnock's are just :drool: especially the tea cakes :drool: :drool: Mcvities are great too :up: But I think I'm going to go for...ginger biscuits. :drool: Methinks I need to eat less biscuits!

Same q.

croissants with jam :drool: I don't have it very often though.

same

Ooh I always snack at midnight, and its nearly always frosties ( :drool: ) or toast and jam. Whichever I can get my hands on!

same

It depends on the weather or my mood.....in cold weather I crave something warm like cocoa or tea and if it's warm weather I'll want a juice bar or ice cream or something cold.

Same q

Back
Top Bottom