INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have met susan sarandon (which I'm quite proud of!) in colorado, and she was lovely.
I've also met aled jones (the dude who sings the song to 'the snowman) and all of panic! at the disco. I'm not as proud of the last two though.

same

:ohmy: this Q came up only a week ago!

Well, i did mention my list already but here they are again: George Michael (Along with the rest of Wham!) Princess Diana, Holly Johnson from Frankie Goes To Hollywood and lots of others but who most people abroad prob haven't heard of!

:ohmy: how on earth did you manage to meet Susan Sarandon PartyGirl? :bow: i love her!

Same

Last edited:
:shocked: :confused: you met him tiny??? Couldn't have been terribly enjoyable! :eyebrow:

Desperate Housewives

Same

Countdown.

Same

(And susan, I went skiing and we stayed in quite a posh resort - susan sarandon was staying in the same place and I bumped into her on the slopes on more than one occasion. And she remembered me, she was lovely!)

:ohmy: OMG really PG? You're lucky getting to go there :yes: well not that i'd want to go skiing but you know what i mean! :wink: good to hear she's so friendly although i always did get the impression plus she's a demorat :love: :up:

The News

Have you managed to achieve a big dream you've always had?

Yes - I had always dreamt of going to los angeles, and on my way to hawaii last year I stopped there. It rocked.
And I heard angel of harlem live and thats been a dream of mine for I don't know how long!

Same

Doozer61 said:
:shifty: my Mario Andretti race track /B]
:no: :no: :no: This was your favorite toy!

gaylord2.jpg

Guitar

and I'm the youngest :wink:

If you are feeling down and/or need to cry, do you have a place you go to?

-for me it's the shower

Back
Top Bottom