INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 5' 5' and i'm shoe size 6, and you can get half sizes Q1! :yes: i was looking at them in M&S and i tried a 5&a half on actually :lol:

Would you like to be taller?

No! I do not want to be taller! I was 5'10" and have lost a whole inch in my aging...and I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe which is hard to find so I mostly wear size 11. I hate it.

Same q.......

PartyGirl - my fav colour's pink too :yes: :happy:

Last U2 song i heard was also WITS as it's everywhere!!! :drool:

Same

You have good taste susan :up:

Whsmiths, I was in there for hours earlier.

same

Pink rules! :D :heart:

You can get carries away looking in that shop!
:yes: :drool:

The last store i was in was my local Tesco extra (Huge supermarket we have in Britain!) only 2 hrs ago&got a mini bottle of wine :drool:

Same

I likes the reality shows. American Idol, Amazing Race, Survivor. Favourite non reality show would be Lost, Rick Mercer Report and This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Family Guy, Robot Chicken etc :wink:

same

i can't pick just one. Especially if you mean current shows or all time. For now, it's The Daily Show/Colbert Report, Grey's Anatomy, House, ER,... these (at least the last 3) I watch on a regular basis. I try to watch the first 2 as much as I can. And I watch Oprah too.

same q

The TV shows I really love aren't on at the moment, like curb your enthusiasm, or ended about ten years ago like the day today.
But my favourite current running tv show is hollyoaks. :heart:

same

Back
Top Bottom