Interview the next poster Edition III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breakfast.

Well, it is getting a little more like an interview...but my classes on hiring people and in journalism school always said "in an interview, ask open-ended questions." So, here I go again: What are you most regretful for and why?

I think YOU avoided the question...You just paid a penny and expected a million dollars. :D

Mint.

What are you most regretful for and why?

Fine

I'll go deep and it's only cuz your friend Stella is here

Speeding through life i've always been in a hurry

I think i've missed a few things or not enjoyed them as much as I should have.

Your turn:sexywink:

redkat said:
Your turn:sexywink:

That wasn't too bad. Thank you Stella. :D

I regret not spending more time with my mother before she died. Stupid teenager move.

Where do you see yourself in ten years and why (keeping with the true "interview" theme)?

Lighten up! No one will post otherwise. :wink:

I just hope for me & my family to be alive and well.

Do you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)

I actually think the purpose of this thread should ne to get to know each other.

But what is happening...it is turning into a "post whore's delight"

let's go for QUALITY instead of QUANTITY for once. Why go for the lowest common denominator here?

...and I am being serious here.

zoney! said:
I actually think the purpose of this thread should ne to get to know each other.

But what is happening...it is turning into a "post whore's delight"

let's go for QUALITY instead of QUANTITY for once. Why go for the lowest common denominator here?

...and I am being serious here.

I understand, but sometimes we come for lighthearted fun, and don't want to contemplate the serious questions. No offense. I still answered....

Where do you see YOURSELF in 10 years?

I have no idea.

I would like to have a family. :shrug:

There is SO much lightheartedness posting threads in here...but I know nothing about these people. Lets have a serious thread, and leave your describe thread for the lightheartedness. :up:

what is the most profound book you have read and why?

see myself in 10 years

I don't see it but maybe I'll have found what I love to do and I'll be doing it in Ireland :drool:

Profound book: To Kill a Mockingbird the age I read it I had no previous understanding of discrimination

bedtime ritual how long is it? or what do you HAVE to do? brush teeth etc

zoney! said:
I have no idea.

I would like to have a family. :shrug:

There is SO much lightheartedness posting threads in here...but I know nothing about these people. Lets have a serious thread, and leave your describe thread for the lightheartedness. :up:

Z our describe thread has been abandoned :sigh: I don't know why but I guess this is the newer shinier model :shrug:

You can tell a lot about a person from some of these questions. Granted Cinammon or Mint isn't one of them but read back and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to about some of us :wink:

redkat said:
see myself in 10 years

I don't see it but maybe I'll have found what I love to do and I'll be doing it in Ireland :drool:

Profound book: To Kill a Mockingbird the age I read it I had no previous understanding of discrimination

bedtime ritual how long is it? or what do you HAVE to do? brush teeth etc

10 minutes - wash face, brush teeth, bathroom...

What would you say is your sense of style (decorating wise)?

but the problem with threads like this...way too many people do NOT read behind. They look at the next question and try to answer it quick and come up with a simple "pick one of two" thing. It is a game of "how quickly can you answer the one word and come up with two other things to come up with. :shrug:

Restart the describe thread...

now, what was the question?

bedtime ritual...I post myself to sleep at interference. :D

Like right now.

Fashion sense: NERD! :D I am a nerd. I would rather say "indie kid" - but at 33...I am a nerd. oh crap. decorating...I like mission style. I like dark woods, but white walls. Warmth and light. I admire FLW - and have toured many of his buildings and houses. Would love to have a prairie style house.

What is your bedtime ritual? How long does it take?

Last edited:
I already answered, and I do scroll back to see what others have said

What would you say is your sense of style (decorating wise)?

Back
Top Bottom