INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wish would be to bring Princess Diana back because she was just really getting started doing good for the world and she really did soooo much to make that royal family look so much better.

same Q

mandy1973 said:
OK...being totally selfish...I wish that I get pregnant (We're doing IVF at the moment)

same

Thats not selfish at all wishing that! Good luck :D :up: :up:

If I had one wish right now it would probably be that one of my best friends had never had to move away, or that I was just smarter and could understand simpler things alot more than I already can. Stupid I know :huh:

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?

Steve Perry ... former lead vocalist of the band Journey. :up:

A truly phenomenal singer ... he is ultimately amazing ... and no one (even today) can touch his vocals. :bow:

same

^It would be amazing to princess diana, she was such an amazing woman and did not deserve to die at the young age she did :sad:

I'd love to meet Kate Bush, she has such a quirky personality I would love to just have a conversation with her really.

same

:hmm: Let's see, I have 2 kites and I fly them every chance I get, especially in August at church retreat and I like to listen to the song Kite while flying my kites. :D But I did hear the song Kite last night when my iPod was on shuffle.

Same

That's cool about you and kites, Dooze. I last heard Kite on my iPod last week. I've been listening to drown out the ;oud new girl in the cubelet next to me. It gets me thru the day. I put it on Shuffle and let the music flow. I don't like the interruptions tho,

Same Q

Originally posted by Carek1230
Oooohhhh MsMofo that IS a good one, Steve Perry!
:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Originally posted by tiny dancer
Did you ever fly a kite?
No ... but there's been past times when I would get so-ooo mad that I'd tell someone to go 'fly' one !! :lmao:

Originally posted by RavenBlue
When was the last time you listened to the song "kite"?
:hmm: I can't remember the 'last' time I listened to any U2 at all. :tsk:
I've been enjoying alot of other bands so-ooo much lately, that I think I've taken a really long break from U2 ... at least, until their next album comes out ... then, I'll probably 'get back' into them. :up:

same

Yesterday in the car because we had ATYCLB on.. but before that, its actually been quite a long time :hmm: I always go through phazes where i don't listen to certain u2 albums that much, then I suddenly 'find' them again.

same

^I do the same thing you do! Or I will go a while without listening to U2 and be in the car or in a store somewhere and my ears are blessed with hearing a U2 song then I'll go back to listening to them. I can't wait to see my friends tribute Zoo-2 perform this week, some good live U2 music is always good for the soul!

Same Q

No, I don't think I could ever have a crush on someone I know through a website to be honest!

same

:shifty: Do we get to hear who that is Dooz? :sexywink:

Nope, no crushes :der:

What's your fav fruit?

Back
Top Bottom