INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the pyramids outside of Cairo are weird - on pics it looks like they are in the desert but in fact they are right next to the city. I even got to ride a camel, lol!!

Place I most want to go is New York. A work colleague went last week actually and she said it is a fantastic city with an amazing atmosphere:up:

I never even mentioned that the place i most want to go is New York too! :yes: :love: i'd love to cruise to get there as it'd be so much better to arrive that way than flying&not seeing it all at it's best coming into view!

Hi Tiny! :wave: I'm normally susanp6! Haven't spoken to you for a while&sometimes i forget to mention it's me! :huh:

Hi YourWildHorses. Didn't know that you changed your user name, but I am glad to hear from you. :wave:

You would definitely love New York. I've been there mamy many times.

What is yor favorite dessert?

Chocolate Angel Delight (not sure - if you get this in the States)

same....

Creme Brule...:drool:

brulestraw2.jpg

Same Q.....

^I like that you had a picture of it to hand, lol!

:drool:

:wink:

I get up around 6.30am on weekdays and about 10am on weekends.

Same question.

This morning I got up at about 6:30 - I went to bed at 3:30 :reject:

How old do you think is "too old"?

Depends what you are talking about! If you are referring to only having 3 hours sleep after getting pissed ( :wink:) and then having to get up for work, then I found I was too old for that kind of behaviour after my mid 20's!!!

This still doesn't stop me from time to time though!!

same question!!!

I never really have been bothered by getting older and birthday's and such but this year it seems like it's bothering me a bit more than usual. I always feel alot younger than I am but not at the moment.

:(

Who was better ZooTv Bono or Unforgettable Fire Bono (mullet:yikes: )?

^Aww:hug:

ZooTV Bono :drool:, although I prefer ZooTV Edge:drool: (or just Edge in general!)

same...

Although I'm an Edge fan - I like Ali the best:reject:

Mountains or Beaches?

Ali is pretty:cute:

Probably mountains, we have some beautiful mountain regions here in the UK, whereas our beaches aren't very spectacular.

Same question..

We have amazing beaches here in FL but I miss the mtns. so bad because I'm a native New Englander. I bet the UK is a wonderful place to see it's on my list.

What's you favorite flavor of Ice Cream?

^Some of the most beautiful places in the UK are the mountains YBOR:up:

Raspberry Ripple:drool:

What is the most beautiful place in the world you have ever visited?

:wave: I have to go to meet my brother but I'll check in a little while, I'm only 1 post away from 1,000!!!

^Wo -oh -oh, he's (nearly) a Refugee!!!!

He's a Refugee now! Congrats! :applaud:

Most beautiful place I've ever been? Hmm, oh I see so many beautiful things everyday there is no way I can pick one place. Mount Carleton and area is lovely, as is Kouchiboughiwac (I always spell this wrong haha) And the local forests and beaches are equally as stunning. Nature never fails to amaze me.

Do you follow the weather alot?

Not particularly - over hear we get alot of rain, which is sort of middle of the road weather really:( and can make you a bit depressed! I prefer it to be cold/frosty or sunny and warm.

Same...

Yes, I readily admit that I am a weather nerd :nerd: I would be a meterologist if there wasn't so much darn math in it.

Do you get all excited when you're going through the radio dials and you find U2 playing?

^Yes!:hyper:
However, I have a terrible habit of flicking through radio stations to find tunes I like when i am in the car and I get really annoyed if there are adverts on:mad: People hate being in the car with me when I do that!! Radio rage :mad:

Have you got any favourite songs to drive too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom