INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No

When was the last time you were kissed passionately?

I have already had it - chicken with vegetables and potato wedges:drool:

Brussel sprouts or cabbage - if you were forced to eat one, which would you eat??

I also like both, but most people don't! I'd also say Brussel Sprouts, though I only ever have them at Christmas:wink:

Do you read your stars?

I do, although I tend to take them with a pinch of salt, unless they say something good!

Have you ever been to see a psychic/medium?

No -- I'm always afraid they will say something bad. I know they are not supposed to but I think it would just slip. I did have my palm read once and they said they had never see anything like it. My palm on my right hand the love and work lines are actually one line. She said she had to talk to another palm reader becuase it was so unusually. She said she didn't know it I'd find love :sad:

same question

Perhaps you will find love at work!:shrug:

:wink:

Yeah I did once. Some of the stuff she said was accurate, other stuff was way off beam. I wish I had written down what she said at the time. She didn't really predict much for my future. One thing I remember was that she said I would live in a house overlooking fields which is fairly likely at some point in my life!

Have you ever tried any kind of "alternative" medicine?

I have tried homeopathic stuff before, but it didn't seem to work:(

What is your favourite time of year?

Blew out my knee playin football in school, (kept me from being a cop in NYC)

*watcher

u2 song that you could live without :eyebrow:

Sometimes You Can't Make It....

* only because it makes me think of my dad. We play it with the band but it makes me cry EVERY TIME........

(thank God for the Bono shades)

same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom