INTERVIEW Again and Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav meal is either chicken curry or pasta and prob macaroni cheese at that but it's so difficult to decide between the two as i totally love 'em both!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

same

It used to be Chicken based Italian items ... (Chicken Parmagiana) but now, I'd say anything Chinese.
Such as Orange Chicken, Fried Rice, Eggrolls or even Beef Chop Suey. :drool:

same

Oh i definitely know the answer to this: My wish would be for my friend's epilepsy to be cured 'cos it's an absolute nightmare and it worries me so much as he's been going into fits every so often and falls over and bangs his head or hurts/breaks his foot/ankle (he was in hospital for 2 weeks 5 years ago and then had a plaster/cage on his leg for 6 months after) - he's only had a few stitches on his head but i worry myself sick about him falling going across the road on his own or something :sad: :sad: he's gone trough all the different drugs they have on offer apparently :| :mad: :tsk: :banghead: so yep that's got to be my wish!

same

Erm, I'm not really sure what that is - is it a club? If so, then yes I'm part of the debating club :up:

Well yes there has been a question, just that no-one's answered it!

susanp6 said:
Oh i definitely know the answer to this: My wish would be for my friend's epilepsy to be cured 'cos it's an absolute nightmare and it worries me so much as he's been going into fits every so often and falls over and bangs his head or hurts/breaks his foot/ankle (he was in hospital for 2 weeks 5 years ago and then had a plaster/cage on his leg for 6 months after) - he's only had a few stitches on his head but i worry myself sick about him falling going across the road on his own or something :sad: :sad: he's gone trough all the different drugs they have on offer apparently :| :mad: :tsk: :banghead: so yep that's got to be my wish!

same

susan that's really sad :sad: is there anything that can be done for him? I really, really feel for people with epilepsy, your poor friend :( :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom