Interland Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
update for any that care.....:sexywink:

Wolves at the Door (EP) 7-0
Armageddon (nbcrusader) 5-2
BAMfers (U2Me3) 5-2
The Fucaneers (Chizip) 4-3
Plymouth Rockers (dreadsox) 4-3
The Killer Kowbells (mofo) 4-3
Rear Admiral (Cujo) 3-4
The Gloaming (zonedogg) 1-6
E-Town Hustlers (edgeman) 1-6
Calvins Tigers (Calvinnhobbes) 1-6

point leaders update for everbody, even if you dont care

Chizip - 784
Everybody else - A lot less

:wink:

and if you can approve the trade between me and the rear admiral id appreciate it, thanks ep

once cujo beats you this week and i beat bammers ill be in second place baby

watch out everybody the chizip express is headed straight to the top

ps - i never knew you were armageddon, should have traded me warner

and with 6 teams all within 2 games of each other id say they are worth a lot :wink:

Chizip said:
i beat bammers ill be in second place baby

ain't gonna happen.

and that's BAMFers my friend. as in Bad Ass MotherF***ers

out

me3

next week one of you is going down, and i will make my move

no stopping the chizip express

I seriously over estimated my knowledge of football....damn you Madden 2003/2004!!!

Looks like I'll go to 1-7-0 tonight....YIPPY!!

Hi people!

I need some fantasy football advice. Should I play Michael Pittman TB or Correll Buckhalter PHI this week as my second RB. My first RB is Ahman Green, if that makes a difference.

TB plays CAR this week
PHI plays GB

Any advice is great! Thanks.:wink:

thats a tough call, id say pittman because he is the featured back and will get most, if not all, of the carries

the running back situation is philly is messed up as they have 3 people who get carries, buckhalter, westbrook, and staley

but westbrook is hurt and isnt going to play this week, but staley will still take some carries away from buckhalter

so that would give the edge to pittman, but pittman is playing a harder defense, so that evens it out

but in conclusion, id pick pittman, because tampa bay lost last week and are gonna be pissed off and i think play a great game (last time they lost, they came back and dominated the next game), which could mean a couple scores for him

so, yes, if it were me, id pick pittman

actually, after some reasearch i have changed my mind

the carolina panthers have allowed just three rushing touchdowns this season. and pittman was good for just 38 rushing yards in his meeting with them in week 2. for his career, pittman has never produced a game with any fantasy substance in his career against carolina

so, even though buckhalter may get some of his carries taken away, he still will probably produce better results than pittman

ps - i have 60 more points than mr 9-0 :wink:

Last edited:
oh it will matter when we have the same record at the end of the year my friend :wink:

Back
Top Bottom