Interland Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgeman said:
All I did for my pre-rank was pick the player who I know from Madden 2003/2004. I should say...who I knwo is good from that game.

Everything I know about football...I learned from Madden.

sounds like most canadians.....:sexywink:

its safe, I allowed the trade.

Taylor for Plummer, I wouldnt do it, although Jake could bust out and have a great year now that hes out of AZ, and although Fragile Freddy can have a hangnail and miss 3 games, I still cannot veto this, collusion is the only reason to veto a trade, and I dont see this as collusion.

-EP

Elvis Presley said:
its safe, I allowed the trade.

Taylor for Plummer, I wouldnt do it, although Jake could bust out and have a great year now that hes out of AZ, and although Fragile Freddy can have a hangnail and miss 3 games, I still cannot veto this, collusion is the only reason to veto a trade, and I dont see this as collusion.

-EP

Freddy is already banged up...LOL

I am cool with the whole thing. Sorry if the Board got out of hand.

Peace

Calvin N. Hobbes said:
I can only imagine how craZy it would be if money were riding on this leauge. heh

My money league had its draft at a hotel last night. It was great! Most of the league had been golfing and drinking all day so they were already in great shape for the draft.

However, it began with a FIGHT over last year and one team accusing another team of COLLUSION. Someone started Feely over Garcia causing another team to win 1st place in a division and the prize money.

Ahhh succh good fun. CVontroversy at the draft......Loving it.

4 hours later the draft was complete.

Anyways....I love a good debate....especially when it distracts others during the draft.

i hear ya, money puts a whole different spin on things, my money league is a keeper and is an auction format league....we draft Monday.

have fun playing for second, ladies

no one can stop the unstoppable force that is the Fucaneers

It's really pathetic how much energy you wasted on that smile matrices.

A week from now, all you'll be able to muster is a low level hum... possibly a raise of the brow, or lift of the bludgeoned arm.

Comfort zoney won't come soon. Mercy is not an ally either.

:down:

Okay guys, I don't belong to your league but I need some advice on who to play this week. Here's the senario:
I can play 1-2 RB
2-3 WR
I am for sure going to play: A Green RB, R Moss WR, I Bruce WR.
My question is : Do I play Javon Walker as my 3rd WR OR play A Zereoue as my 2nd running back?
Any advice???
Thanks~

Back
Top Bottom