Interland Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah...maybe.

I knw the rear admirals will be sunk during the second week.

ohha hahahaahaaha. The pun. the pun.

Edgerin is staying at home with the Gloaming (which, by the way...I tried to match our helmet colors to the light colors used during the concert.)

zoner, the edge will get gurt first game, he is fragile

trade him now while you can

and people, im making great offers, quit black balling me

I finally looked at my team.

I have Vick....haha. Crap. :down:

My team is lame. Prepare to crush me.

Pinball Wizard said:
Didn't mean to steal your player EP.

Oh well, as long as zoney loses right?

*high five.

Corn chip?

no worries mr. wizard, the wolves have plenty to go around, whats the deal with the trade that went down....

opinions?

I think it sucked. I was pressured into it by hardball tactics.

Besides, being a good Pilgrim I am weary of the temptations of having a serpent on my team.

Time to plant the corn....Plant the Corn......

Plymouth Rockers.

I am curious...

How many of you spent time pre-ranking?

I used four sites to determine my order. I have been playing fantasy FB for 7 Years now.

Do you use the rankings they give? I found them to be out of line with all of the other research that I did.

Dreadsox said:
I am curious...

How many of you spent time pre-ranking?

I used four sites to determine my order. I have been playing fantasy FB for 7 Years now.

Do you use the rankings they give? I found them to be out of line with all of the other research that I did.

I made a few adjustments to the rankings based on comparison with other rankings. Most of my changes were philosophical in nature - going for premiere WR's up front. RB tend to rank high on their rankings but frequently do not put in a full season to warrant the highest rankings.

You are a mad scientist, Zonemeister. You cant deny it.

I would have ranked my players, but I couldnt. That's why my team is kaka. If any of you lose to me, I will mock you 'till the cows come home.

PS - the cows are never comin' home.

whine.jpg

cheese.jpg

tissue.gif

I always pre-rank, but somehow, in the mix of 4 leauges this year, I neglected to pre-rank for this one,.....and I feel like a dumbass, oh well, gotta make it up on the WW

All I did for my pre-rank was pick the player who I know from Madden 2003/2004. I should say...who I knwo is good from that game.

Everything I know about football...I learned from Madden.

Back
Top Bottom