Interland Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Killer Kowbells have arrived.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!!!

I'm supposed to rate players now? Does that make it more likely for me to get people I want or something?

u2popmofo said:
I'm supposed to rate players now? Does that make it more likely for me to get people I want or something?

yes it does, I usually only rank the top 50-75 or so, the rest are usually a crapshoot......

note to mofo...

Steve Young, Jim McMahon and anyone with the last name of Detmer are not available....(actually detmer may be, so you can have him)

-EP

Hahahaha, I shoulda seen that one coming.

Detmer should be available, he'll just get next to no playing time. That's what he gets for being short.

either 10 or 12. doesn't make any diff to me.

also, changed my team name to BAMFers as in Bad Ass MotherF***ers!

10 or 12? Just different amounts of ass to kick.

Would you rather dilute the pain?

:sexywink:

Oh Cujo, you trash talker you.

You know that my team has the support of the one and only Bruce Dickinson. He's gotta have more cowbell, baby!

ok, we will stick with 10 as nobody else has asked in, I will make the league "ready" Sunday night, so everyone has until then to pre-rank, then yahoo should give us our squads by Mon or Tues.....

-EP

oh my lord

i went to go make sure i dropped chad pennington out of my pre rankings because he is out for the season, and i go to the website and lo and behlod, the teams are drafted, and so im like, no bigee, im sure i didnt get pennington, and lo and behold, he was my starting qb.

not a good start

:(

I am happy with my team....despite not being overly impressed with my WRs. :(

Chizip has some nice support, despite the lack of a QB.

and Cujo is officially a pushover. I think he was drafting for the CFL! You should rename your team...how about "Practice Squad"

zonelistener said:
Cujo is officially a pushover. I think he was drafting for the CFL! You should rename your team...how about "Practice Squad"

Yeah. I forgot. I went out tonight.

Still gonna level you though.

Chizip said:
no, but i can say eat me, which uses the same letters as team

Sounds like someone wishes he picked a better team.

BTW, I know that this gloating is going to kick me in the ass at a later date....but at least I can have fun until then.

I just hope my draft on Friday Night goes as well as this did. Thanks for holding off on the draft. I was able to get home and pre-rank the players.

I will now dust off my rear view mirror and say BYE BYE.

My provider crashed this weekend and I couldnt access the internet. I never preranked, I dont even want to see who's on my team.

Back
Top Bottom