Interference's 200 Albums You Must Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't respect any list that has only 3 REM albums and multiple listings by a DJ (insert any DJ's name here).

Regardless, I have 121 of those listed.

Zootlesque said:

It's COBL_04's fault. :tsk:

Don't worry, he's just a kid. :tongue:

I have a grand total of 15 of those albums :D I actually don't fully own one of the albums I listed... :reject:

I'd have about 25 all up including Mum and Dad's records.

I fail...I only have 8 of those albums...I don't own a lot of cds, I can never choose what I want, and then I never seem to have the money to buy anything...I mean, if I there are still five U2 albums I don't own, the odds of me having most of wha'ts on that list are very small indeed.

bono_212 said:
I fail...I only have 8 of those albums...I don't own a lot of cds, I can never choose what I want, and then I never seem to have the money to buy anything...I mean, if I there are still five U2 albums I don't own, the odds of me having most of wha'ts on that list are very small indeed.

:shocked:
OMG! What 5 U2 albums don't you own!?!?

As far as the Joshua Tree goes, all I don't have is MOTD and BTBS

Boy, October, R&H, and Passengers I have a few songs, but no where near the whole albums.

58 of the list for me. still a long way to go in terms of the classics...

bono_212 said:
I now own NINE! of those albums, I just bought Stadium Arcadium.

:yes: :up:

And there were tons more titles that could have been on that list. Frankly I didn't recognize at least half of them :reject:

I've got 81 of those. Criminal omissions include:

The Coup - Pick a Better Weapon
Nas - Illmatic
Lauryn Hill - Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
the Strokes - Room on Fire
ABBA - Greatest Hits

some other omissions for us 'older folk' ....

Neil Young (there's only one on the list) :ohmy:
Aretha Franklin (how can you not have the queen of soul)
Yes
Traffic
Genesis (other than Lamb, but still 70s)

elevated_u2_fan said:

This is true, I don't even like ABBA and I somehow own a copy :slant:

My dad owns a copy (we ripped it from a library copy :wink: ), so technically I own it too. :|

I own 35 of those albums. I'd say there's probably about another 35 or 40 I'd like to get at some point. The others just aren't my taste. :shrug:

I have 55 of the albums. Thing is, I only am still listening to about 20 of them....the rest are albums I've bought and never really listened to, or albums I just don't relate to anymore.

I think doing lists like this just shows how diverse all of our music tastes are, despite all being fans of U2.

I like it that we don't all agree.

To each his/her own, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom