INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0251.jpg

Me at the new Minnesota Twins Stadium open house. (you can add it Sicy, thanks)

Half the reason I'm a season ticket holder is to get these seats for a concert.

cool! I can't wait to get inside this place and see a game! I drive by it everyday on my way to work so I'm really excited for baseball to start! That's saying a lot since usually you couldn't pay me to go to a game. I think the dome had something to do with that. Outdoor baseball in Minnesota :drool: Can't wait!

cool! I can't wait to get inside this place and see a game! I drive by it everyday on my way to work so I'm really excited for baseball to start! That's saying a lot since usually you couldn't pay me to go to a game. I think the dome had something to do with that. Outdoor baseball in Minnesota :drool: Can't wait!

This is going to be awesome! Honestly, I don't think there is a bad seat in the place. I can't wait to see what concerts might come for 2011.

Well, if we're showing stadium pictures...here's me outside Emirates Stadium in London just before christmas, after Arsenal had beaten Hull 3-0.

4232444642_6dca9ba3ae.jpg

I recently lost my Best friend. It was Grandpa. He lived down the street from me and we hung out every day, but in trubute to him I wanna show a pic of how bad ass he was back in the day. But he had the biggest heart.He's on the left, and the other is my Great Uncle Bill. I know the quality stinks cause our scanner is broke.

003-6.jpg

I recently lost my Best friend. It was Grandpa. He lived down the street from me and we hung out every day, but in trubute to him I wanna show a pic of how bad ass he was back in the day. But he had the biggest heart.He's on the left, and the other is my Great Uncle Bill. I know the quality stinks cause our scanner is broke.

003-6.jpg

I'm sorry.
My grandma died back in November. She was in a Alzheimer's ward for 10 years, so when we visited, we would just sit and look at all of the family's old photographs. I think it gives you a great sense of perspective to see pictures of your grandparents back when they were young, cool, and "bad asses."

003-6.jpg

:hug: DMP I'm so sorry you lost your Grandpa . . . hugs and happiness and peace to you and yours . . . beautiful tribute to the man by the way . . . he was quite the heartbreaker indeed :hug:

HAPPY EASTER! says My neice Madison
and suck it up while you got it, Im only out of my usual black clothing because its Easter.

002-8.jpg

A friend of mine picked me up yesterday because we were going to an exhibition of a mutual friend. I asked her to take a picture of me in front of the U2 poster on my bedroom door :wink: No need to add.

SilviaAtHomeCrop.jpg

A friend of mine picked me up yesterday because we were going to an exhibition of a mutual friend. I asked her to take a picture of me in front of the U2 poster on my bedroom door :wink: No need to add.

SilviaAtHomeCrop.jpg

The cut and colour really suit you :yes:

Btw, love that butterfly bracelet!

I haven't posted a new picture in here in a while, so here's my new hair.

Snapshot_20100411_16.jpg

Snapshot_20100411_6.jpg

The glazed look in my eyes = mimosas. It was a Saturday night ;)

Back
Top Bottom