INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you should have posed like your avatar

I have to be strategic when taking my own picture - out of 100 attempts, I'll maybe get two that aren't horrifying. As in "Holy crap, is that what I really look like?" :sad:

So any attempts to be clever with the picture usually come out with unpleasant results.

I have pic of me at 16, Sicy wanted to see.

Very darling, maddie. ;up:

Cori, have you got one side a tad longer than the other? or is it just pure bob type?

ever had it really long?

It's an angled bob, shorter in the back, a little longer in the front. But I'm leaning forward a little, so it's making the front look longer than it is.

I think the longest my hair has been was just past my shoulders, but it was like that so long, I got tired of it before hacking it off in the above style about a year or so ago.

Nope, the sides are even. I think it's just the way he styled it after the cut. :)

I'd have to dig for pictures of me with longer hair - most of my older pictures aren't digital, and I don't have a scanner, so there is little evidence of me with a) very long hair; or b) the very curly hair I used to have.

I'll see what I have on the computer when I get home.

It's an angled bob, shorter in the back, a little longer in the front. But I'm leaning forward a little, so it's making the front look longer than it is.

I think the longest my hair has been was just past my shoulders, but it was like that so long, I got tired of it before hacking it off in the above style about a year or so ago.

Longest Ive had is breasts level. or just below them.

I like your style, you suit it so well. girl at my hairdressers has something like that only she tends to clip top of her hair back. its quite cool looking!

I'm so in love with this damn kid.

IMG_5733.jpg

:cute: How old is he now?

He's just about 3 & 1/2. I am loving him at this age. He just says the cutest and funniest things and is so incredibly smart. I love hanging out with him (and then giving him back to his parents when he's cranky and ready for his nap :wink: )

He's just about 3 & 1/2. I am loving him at this age. He just says the cutest and funniest things and is so incredibly smart. I love hanging out with him (and then giving him back to his parents when he's cranky and ready for his nap :wink: )

That is a fun age! It's always nice to return them to the parents when they start to get crabby! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom