Interferencer of the Month: Zoomerang96!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
i seriously want to touch you in a very weird and uncomfortable way, paxetaurora.

You say that to all the girls who are lame enough to be able to remember that many of your usernames.

If I remember correctly, you ASKED me to issue the award to your for that month because you wanted the attention. I had been regularly giving it to people who were generally classy or who went out of their way to help other members of the web-based community known as www.interference.com; a few examples are BabyGrace and the legendary U2LA. You, on the other hand, always wanted the award just for the publicity value. I finally went ahead and gave it to you because I felt sorry for you. But you are nothing more than a fartknocker who is undeserving of the award. They should delete you.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
If I remember correctly, you ASKED me to issue the award to your for that month because you wanted the attention. I had been regularly giving it to people who were generally classy or who went out of their way to help other members of the web-based community known as www.interference.com; a few examples are BabyGrace and the legendary U2LA. You, on the other hand, always wanted the award just for the publicity value. I finally went ahead and gave it to you because I felt sorry for you. But you are nothing more than a fartknocker who is undeserving of the award. They should delete you.

~U2Alabama

oh man that is too funny. why dont you post here anymore? leave free your mind and have some good times out here.

oh man that is too funny. why dont you post here anymore? leave free your mind and have some good times out here.

I can't speak for Bama but I am stuck in there. I have tried to escape once in a while.

youll find conservatives and liberals get along much better out here...and i do mean that in a VERY sexual way....:sexywink:

paxey, come to my house now. i have an accident for you, and its just waiting to happen. :up:

youll find conservatives and liberals get along much better out here...and i do mean that in a VERY sexual way....:sexywink:

You had to say that when my beautiful bride was looking at the screen. Thanks....Off I go back to FYM.

:madspit:

I guess that's the chance you take when you post on those dangerous Internet forums. Deathbears just start showing up at your house for no reason, demanding satellite access to the CBC and rare Radiohead bootlegs.

Ha ha, I guess maybe I should e-mail you sometime. I'm no good at e-mail anymore.

Or maybe you should join the revolution and actually get an AIM name.

The LOVE BOAT.....soon we'll be making another run!!!!

CUPID says GET AIM for that Arrow.

oh dreadsox, dont you understand me? im all about paying attention to one person at one time, then forgetting about them like yesterdays headlines the next.

its what girls like in a guy. someone whos undependable, unstable, and certainly unfaithful. :up:

paxy, get msn sometime.

aim is for losers, trust me.

cupid has a horrible shot anyway

I'm thinking he's old and decripate

and still naked

with catarachs

I hate MSN Messenger. Although I think I have bad memories associated with it because the last time I was semi-into using it, this icky dude was stalking me.

Anyway, kids, paxy is packing it off to bed now. It's 12:40 a.m. here on the East Coast and I have work in the morning. So I'll be back in the daylight.

:hug: bearybear :hug:

Back
Top Bottom