Interference, what are you drinking? Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh is that what you meant! :banghead: god yes!!!! You get heaps of variety of that stuff, you're standing there mulling over which ones to buy!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm having some tea now btw, and just finished a piece of strawberry sponge roll :D :heart:

Strawberry sponge roll. That sounds heavenly! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I sure do love my sweets. I don't know what i would do if I was diabetic. It runs in my family, and I have to be checked for it at least once a year. My father was, but he got in later in life, and I had to give him his shots.

It is heavenly :yes: it's from Marks&Spencer - a big chain store where you get some yummy food :drool: my mum bought 2 of them&gave me one! :wink:

I'd hate to get Diabetes as it sounds like it would be so worrying esp if it was the worse form of it :( even if you got it now, it might just mean talking tabs - i think that's how it goes if someone of our age group gets it :yes:

Last edited:
In the majority of cases in our age group you are right. My dad controlled his by my pills, and he still had to watch his diet. When he got the cancer, he then had to get the shots. My mum just couldn't give them to him, so a nurse taught me how , so so I gave him 2 shots a day in the last year of his life.

Both of my folks have diabetes also.
But, the disease doesn't run in our family ... YET !!
My brother and my sisters and I are still in the clear of it though. :up:

(and we all have our occasional 'sweet' tooth ... but, my folks must watch their sugar intake indefinitely.)

Apple Juice

:ohmy: :giggle: you're so strict with yourself! :wink:

I'm drinking the last of a bottle of Stella :drool:

Back
Top Bottom