Interference, what are you drinking? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon tea because it's apparently good for stress. :eyebrow: I'm not convinced!

:wave: partgirl

Don't know about lemon tea but i do have camomile occasionally&it's quite good :)

I'm having a cup of normal tea at the moment! :drool:

Hello susan, I fancy a cup of tea now :up:
And camomile tea.. I'm not a fan! :yuck:

Aah I have a cup of tea now. You really can't go wrong with a cup of tea!

^^:lol: the solution to all of Britain's problems it is eh! :D

I was asking in another thread Tiny - haven't you got your parcel yet? I only just thougt of it!

Hi everyone! :wave: I think this is my first time posting in this thread...but I wanted to share that I finished 1 litre out of a 1.5 litre of White Zin all by myself (my friends took the rest)! :hyper:

I cracked open another bottle. White Zin is working up to my top list.

:wave: are you both talking about that wine i've seen called Zinfandel? I've saw the name but never had it!

It can come in either a light pink or light plae yellow, It all depends on who makes it. I ususally drink it with Italian food too. I also like a good imported Merlot.

Still drinking my cup of tea. :drool:

tiny dancer said:
It can come in either a light pink or light plae yellow, It all depends on who makes it. I ususally drink it with Italian food too. I also like a good imported Merlot.

Still drinking my cup of tea. :drool:

We must be sisters!!! Merlot is my absolute fave!
I haven't seen White Zin in pale yellow...which brand is that?

:drool: sounds great :up: thanks for the tip! :wink: I must try some with pasta soon!

Merlot is normally my fav wine too! :drool:

Right now I can't named a brand off hand, but some wineries make it in a pale yellow.

And Susan, you are so right about Merlot. I have a unopened bottle imported from New Zealand. Don't know why I'm saving it. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom