Interference, tell us about your Christmas wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

I love giving presents too, actually better than receiving them! I don't accept things to well when people give them to me...I always feel kinda of embarrassed. :reject:

Yeah, exactly! And I LOVE shopping, not necessarily for clothes or for myself, so Christmas shopping is like heaven for me, as long as I'm done on time. This year I'm pumped b/c I finally have a *real* job and can get nice presents before Phil starts school again (unlike last year I had to get a few $9.99 DVDs from Target on Christmas Eve for my family to share).

i'd love it if santa brought me the down payment for an apartment! :happy: :wink:

seriously, i have no idea what i want this year... i'll have to give it some more thought. :hmm:

Since my boyfriends family is so large (he has 4 siblings!), his family is just doing a drawing so everyone has just one person to buy a gift for and I asked for a donation in my name to be given to Keep A Child Alive.

As for myself...nothing too big...an engagement ring would be lovely. :wink: In all seriousness, I would be thrilled with a GC to Borders or a iced coffee toddy maker. :drool:

Well my Mom already bought me a Coach leather purse, it's gorgeous :drool:

The only other material things I'd really like are the Boston Legal Season 2 DVD set and a movie theater gift card. I would like other things too but I don't need them and can live without them. I wouldn't mind Grey's Anatomy DVD's either.

Non material things I would wish for might include inner peace, good health for me and my family, some niceties and kindness from other people and some friendship with good and decent people I can trust, and just to try to work towards being happier and being a better person-to appreciate and not be as negative. To get things done that I want and need to get done. A short and milder winter and an early spring. That Jon Lester's cancer is cured.

I always tell people if they don't know what to get me--give me something you made yourself---Money! I'm really beyond the wanting things for Christmas--usually my husband & I take a trip somewhere, we still buy gifts for our parents & daughter. Love, Peace & Happiness are the best gifts--helping & giving to others as you can. :hug: :hug: Happy Holidays everyone :wave:

starsgoblue said:
Since my boyfriends family is so large (he has 4 siblings!)

That doesn't seem like a large family to me :lol:

I love shopping so I wouldn't mind getting a stash of vouchers :drool:

Or some magazine subscriptions.

A smashing Christmas dinner and then watching Christmas movies afterwards with the loved ones :heart:

All I want is my two front teef. :sad:

But yeah I'd like a couple USB Flash Drives and a Hershey bar.
..and Pokemon Ranger...

Bug said:
All I want is my two front teef. :sad:

But yeah I'd like a couple USB Flash Drives and a Hershey bar.
..and Pokemon Ranger...

:lol:

Maybe Hershey bars had something to do with those missing teef. :hmm:

I need socks, dammit! That's pretty much it (although AOD Incorporated does take personal cheques and international money orders, if you'd like to go that route).

Lara Mullen said:

That doesn't seem like a large family to me :lol:

:ohmy: How big is yours?! I'm an only child so I have a hard time imagining being 1 out of 5 kids. Plus all the fiancees, boyfriends, husbands and wives that go with it too! :lol: It's pretty much me and my mom on this side.

There are only 5 of us altogether but my parents are from families of 8 and 5 siblings. Some of my aunts and uncles have 4/5 children and my uncle is waiting the arrival of his sixth baby in January. I'm just used to bigger families. I think they are more common here (our old neighbour had over 15 children). The boyfriend has an even bigger family than mine though. Maybe European folk tend to have larger families.

My U2 iPod died :scream: so money towards a Red Nano would be nice. :(

But really, I don't want anything. My dad isn't working right now so I'd feel awful if my parents spent money on us for things that we can buy on our own. I'll get money or gift cards from the rest of my family but there will be no big gifts this year and that's just fine with me.

I don't celebrate Christmas either but we do exchange gifts. I could really use a new alarm clock. I've been using my mobile for months and it's getting on my nerves.

icelle House? Good taste! I already caved and bought S2 ;)

I wish you get well soon tiny dancer. Have a happy Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom