Interference Random Music Thread XIII: THE RAN! dom Music Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What Carrie Brownstein does with her guitar on Let's Call It Love is amazing. One of the album's high points (there are many).

I wouldn't be too sad; the band's break-up appears to have been friendly and they've all said recording again is a likely possibility.

Plus, Corin has a solo album coming out, and Janet Weiss has made the Jicks a better band (musicianship-wise, at least) than Pavement ever was.

So it's been a while since I've listened to any R.E.M.

Is Sweetness Follows one of my two favorite R.E.M. songs? Yeah, I think it is.

you know what was a great album?

Craig%20David%20-%20Born%20To%20Do%20It.jpg

i'm getting all nostalgic looking at youtube vids from songs i loved ten years ago... back when i watched the countdown every Saturday morning. my life revolved around that top 50 sometimes..

Is Sweetness Follows one of my two favorite R.E.M. songs? Yeah, I think it is.

It's stunningly gorgeous, isn't it?

So I had no idea that St Vincent had an album out before Actor. A friend of mine let me borrow his copy - it's really good! I might even like it better than Actor.

you know what was a great album?

Craig%20David%20-%20Born%20To%20Do%20It.jpg

i'm getting all nostalgic looking at youtube vids from songs i loved ten years ago... back when i watched the countdown every Saturday morning. my life revolved around that top 50 sometimes..

You know what I'm not nostalgic for?

The over-manicured goatee.

I don't think much of that Dum Dum Girls album, but I'll be damned if "Baby Don't Go" isn't one of the sweetest little songs in a while. Love it.

I'd just like to say that I'm completely fucking baffled by the number of people in the "other" part of the forum that claim they think NLOTH is a better album than the Joshua Tree. A part of me dies whenever I see a list with a ranking like that. I know everyone has different tastes, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But that particular opinion is really, really difficult for me to comprehend. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom